Shop Recommendations for 3rd Gen Tacoma lift

BrownBear

Premium Member
Hey Everybody,
I want to lift my 2019 Tacoma. I need shop recommendations for approx. 3" lift, possible trimming, upper control arms, maybe lower, and alignment. Want to run 285/75/16 or larger in the future. Any help is appreciated.[/SIZE]

maxamillion2345

Eric and Brittony are good people but they are very busy and only have like one employee at the moment and as far as I know don’t do lift install type stuff. Might help you with a cab mount chop if it comes to that. You can call but I think they’ll say the same.

Adam and Sarah are nice people too and I know they do custom things as well as regular lifts.

OTOH, none of that except alignment is very difficult, why not install yourself? The cutting is pretty simple too, unless you need cab mount chop. I think with new UCAs and 285s with right wheel you’ll only need to cut plastic

RelentlessTaco

Premium Member
As Max stated, we're extremely busy right now and not doing custom work or suspension work at the moment. Just focusing on our production work right now building a ton of bumpers and other Toyota offroad accessories. We appreciate the kind words though!

BrownBear

Premium Member
As Max stated, we're extremely busy right now and not doing custom work or suspension work at the moment. Just focusing on our production work right now building a ton of bumpers and other Toyota offroad accessories. We appreciate the kind words though!
Roger that!!

BrownBear

Premium Member
Eric and Brittony are good people but they are very busy and only have like one employee at the moment and as far as I know don’t do lift install type stuff. Might help you with a cab mount chop if it comes to that. You can call but I think they’ll say the same.

Adam and Sarah are nice people too and I know they do custom things as well as regular lifts.

OTOH, none of that except alignment is very difficult, why not install yourself? The cutting is pretty simple too, unless you need cab mount chop. I think with new UCAs and 285s with right wheel you’ll only need to cut plastic

I'll give them a holler. I would like to do it, unfortunately no garage, tools or help. Ha! no desire to chop if need be either. Thanks again

BrownBear

Premium Member
Which lift are you going with?

I went with the ICON 2.5-3" done by Adams High Rollin Custom and I'm running BFG KM3 255/85/16 on stock wheels.

Side note! I'm running Warn front bumper w/ winch. Sliders, leer shell, carpet kit, roof top tent and usually loaded with gear.

Last edited:

solja4jc

Premium Member
I went with the ICON 2.5-3" done by Adams High Rollin Custom and I'm running BFG KM3 255/85/16 on stock wheels.

Side note! I'm running Warn front bumper w/ winch. Sliders, leer shell, carpet kit, roof top tent and usually loaded with gear.

got some pics?