Show off your RC crawler!

Deluxxx

pic3crawler..jpgpic2cralwer..jpgpic4crawler..jpgpic5crawler..jpgpic11..jpg heres my axial rtr, with a little custom touch I ditched the plastic body the second day and started building. All ive done to it is softer springs really and locked the front. The last pic is my first chassis I built....I built my second the next day haha

codyrodgers_7

thinkin about gettin into RC crawling but dont want to start too steep. whats everyones take on the Axial AX10 Scorpion RTC?
CKRC has them for $234.99 and comes with everything but a battery and charger
I know its nothin compared to the ones posted here, but im lookin for more of a fun thing for now and MAYBE comps later on down the road
CKRC Page
ax90011_web_748px_rtc.jpg

or what about the Exceed RC Mad Crawler for $130. im hearing surprisingly good reviews for the price
03C05-MadCrawler-Green-16.jpg

or also the Exceed RC MaxStone
http://www.nitrorcx.com/exrcma14wdel.html
51C875-MaxStone10-Green-09.jpg

PM me the link to the $130 one please.

mopar4x4

Heres a few pics of some of mine. Also working on a Jeep YJ and a 80's Chevy 4door Pickup.

022.jpg

010.jpg

020.jpg

and old pics of my JK
106_0341.jpg

106_0338.jpg

100_0191.jpg

grim

ive been looking for some people to go crawl with. ive ben wondering about the comps how come they havent had any ? anybody down to meet up and rc crawl let me know??? send me a text 775 303 9321

lockwood don

i will be totally in as soon as i get to ckrc to get this thing figured out today! its my first crawler and i have been having fun!

chasinbaja

ive been looking for some people to go crawl with. ive ben wondering about the comps how come they havent had any ? anybody down to meet up and rc crawl let me know??? send me a text 775 303 9321

Check out www.reconcrawlers.com we just had a comp on saturday that was awsome! We will be having 1-2 a month throughout the summer. We would love to have ya come out and have some fun. The next comp is at Floriston.

Ya Im still waiting on the bprca winter series round 2!

CRZGRMN

My wife got me a Losi Micro Crawler for my birthday this year. I love that thing. Ideal for the office, you can crawl alll sorts of stuff on your desk.

I also built a little rock course on my patio table at home.

I bought 2 more battery packs and a wall charger otherwise you run out of juice fairly quickly.

More info and specs:

http://losi.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=LOSB0236

(took the pictures out of the internet, could not find the charger for my camera)

Attachments

• LOSB0236-GAL20-300x300.jpg
    LOSB0236-GAL20-300x300.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 690
  • Losi-Micro-Rock-Crawler-b.jpg
    Losi-Micro-Rock-Crawler-b.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 684

jutjut25

hey this is my rig might be selling it these pic are when i first got it has some after market stuff new body still finishing it.
rc1.jpg

rc2.jpg

rc4.jpg

getting ready to paint the yota body
rc7.jpg

rc6.jpg

my buddys yota thats done
rc8.jpg

moon rocks 10/24/10
rc11.jpg

rc10.jpg

rc9.jpg

Last edited:

GloNDark

Here's a pic of my kiddo's (Brown Jeep body) ax10 and mine (cut up black bronco body)

They've got basher bodies on them right now. Both are fairly built, ungraded lockers, ring and pinions, steel transmission gears and outputs, VF digs, upgraded servos. Mine has eritex comp heavies in the front with regular eritex wheels out back, both rocking white dot rovers on custom memory foams.

Next up is a couple of custom chassis's and some different shocks for both of them.

fe2fd94c.jpg

65190790.jpg

xjmonkey

wheely king on old poly frame
OLWHEELYKING.jpg

and the wheely king (not mine anymore but i still work on it) with the new alum frame
IMAGE0003.jpg

Last edited: