So, we need to be fully vaccinated to return to normal...?

WILLD420

tahoe1028

Permanent masks anyone? And yay perpetual vaccines.

WILLD420

Only the dumbest or most evil would mandate that. Given their performance the last 2 years, Oregon's leadership might be both..

flighht2k501

The crazy thing is , it’s not a vaccine. It does t prevent you from getting it. It’s all about control and people are lining up in droves to be controlled.

WILLD420

Mandated vaccinations and masks but 2 out of 3 of the omicron infected appear to be vaccinated and nothing short of an N-100 mask, properly fitted can filter the viral particles...

flighht2k501

Are people faithfully and dutifully wearing masks like hood comrades down there? I currently live in Vancouver wa and I refuse to wear a mask in any store I go in to. I am slowly seeing more and more not wearing them.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
BioNTech CEO said you need 6 shots of their vaccine to be protected against Omicron. People are stupid if they don't see that this is ALL about money and control and not health. Who pays for all these "free shots", and who's getting rich?

flighht2k501

BioNTech CEO said you need 6 shots of their vaccine to be protected against Omicron. People are stupid if they don't see that this is ALL about money and control and not health. Who pays for all these "free shots", and who's getting rich?

The federal gov owns half of the patent for the Moderna vaccine

shady

I went to Reno yesterday. Went to Tractor Supply, Harbor Freight and Cabelas. Never put on a mask once, and once I was in I saw many people taking theirs off. People need to take a stand and refuse to wear it if they don't want to. You feel a mask is going tp protect you, wear it. If you are wearing one, there should be no reason for me to wear one.

willys dave

Wearing a mask to avoid getting COVID is the same thing as trying to catch water in a sieve. It won't work and I don't get the mandates. BTW, my Son said his company sent out letters to all employees asking them if they've been vaccinated. I guess HIPAA is a thing of the past.

Mr_Scott

I rarely wear a mask out anymore. Most of the time you walk up to a business with a "masks required" and half the employees inside are unmasked. My work requires them while on property so I wear a bbq grate over my face while indoors. They have also sent half a dozen emails inquiring about my proof of vax status that I've ignored....they stopped asking. I'm willing to leave a job of 16 years if pushed any further. Seems that all but a few buckle to just the slightest resistance.

I try and limit my spending to places that have a don't ask, don't tell policy on the jab and masks. Overwhelmingly, places are willing to take my money with a naked face.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I've spent a few months in rural Idaho recently and without a state mandate, it's a completely different show. 99% of people don't wear masks. Honestly, at this point if you're still clinging to the mask as means of protecting yourself, you'll never get back to "normal" as we knew it.

WILLD420

I wear them in businesses because I don't want them to get a fine by this Governor's OSHA a-holes. Every penny they get is used against the people's freedom. Otherwise, I never wear one. I've had the vid twice now. I'm sure I'll catch it again, wife works with the homeless and I have kids in public schools...

tahoe1028

I wear them in businesses because I don't want them to get a fine by this Governor's OSHA a-holes. Every penny they get is used against the people's freedom. Otherwise, I never wear one. I've had the vid twice now. I'm sure I'll catch it again, wife works with the homeless and I have kids in public schools...
People definitely underestimate the danger of having kids in public school. Both my boys caught whooping cough when it was running hard 10 or so years ago. That was way scarier than this shit has ever been.

WILLD420

I thought I had a good immune system till I put kids in a daycare facility and public schools. In the last 12 years, I've discovered many diseases that I was not exposed to in my childhood..

Mr_Scott

I wear them in businesses because I don't want them to get a fine by this Governor's OSHA a-holes. Every penny they get is used against the people's freedom. Otherwise, I never wear one. I've had the vid twice now. I'm sure I'll catch it again, wife works with the homeless and I have kids in public

I thought I had a good immune system till I put kids in a daycare facility and public schools. In the last 12 years, I've discovered many diseases that I was not exposed to in my childhood..
I used to get a good cold about once a year. I went on a strict vitamin D, C, & zinc regimen when the koof hit and knock on wood, haven't had anything more than a scratchy throat in nearly two years. I have two kids in school as well. I have traveled, worked during the lockdown, don't mask much, don't use hand sanitizer, and passed on the jab(s):eek: Cheap and seemingly effective, give it a whack. Obviously stayed active the whole time. Think that helps a lot as well.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I used to get a good cold about once a year. I went on a strict vitamin D, C, & zinc regimen when the koof hit and knock on wood, haven't had anything more than a scratchy throat in nearly two years. I have two kids in school as well. I have traveled, worked during the lockdown, don't mask much, don't use hand sanitizer, and passed on the jab(s):eek: Cheap and seemingly effective, give it a whack. Obviously stayed active the whole time. Think that helps a lot as well.
Don't forget horse de-wormer. :LOL: