so, who's going to admit to....

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
... having more than one log-ins on this site? :nono:

Last edited:

PizzaJeep

if im not mistaken i think i know what denis is talkin about, and i would have a pretty reasonable chance at narrowing the possibilies of who it could be

kairo

Staff member
86xjfor8 said:
ever heard of random IP assigning

Nope, never. For you see, I have been living on the moon, in a box, in the dark for the last 20 years :rolleyes:

86xjfor8

DBXJ said:
hackers use this software so they cannot be traced by IP address to location it is like a ghost that causes a tracking system to pick up false IP address in another location other than yours :D

86xjfor8

kairo said:
dynamic ips can still be traced if you have the resources and know-how;)
I never said it was fool proof but honestly how many people on this forum have that kind of tracing software

Sauce

i thought this was hardcore talk not a nerd session. Do you honestly think the person that is doing this has the know how? I don't and I am a senior in college.

kairo

Staff member
Sauce said:
i thought this was hardcore talk not a nerd session. Do you honestly think the person that is doing this has the know how? I don't and I am a senior in college.

you're a senior in college for BUSINESS. that's like being a senior for art as far as relevancy to computers goes. Interestingly, "computer knowledge" is one thing that often times doesnt require extensive schooling. Many people have taught themselves VB, C++, HTML, XML, MYSQL, without ever setting foot in a classroom.

BANG SPLAT ! *

Nerd on! :spike:

86xjfor8

Sauce said:
Wow a senior in college now I feel old that would mean I graduated college before you where in high school. If you got a problem with the content of this thread file a complaint with the administrator doubt you will get far since this is the kinda family veiwing thread he wants to see

Last edited:

Scrub

kairo said:
you're a senior in college for BUSINESS. that's like being a senior for art as far as relevancy to computers goes. Interestingly, "computer knowledge" is one thing that often times doesnt require extensive schooling. Many people have taught themselves VB, C++, HTML, XML, MYSQL, without ever setting foot in a classroom.

BANG SPLAT ! *

Nerd on! :spike:

Nick makes a good point, I Taught myself HTML, Some C++ and Visual Basic, And ive never gone to school for Anything to do with computers.....but yes im a nerd
:yup: :lamer:

MR.ROCKAPE

Ok Ok I Admit It!!!

All of this time I have had Rockape,Throttleboy,crack monkey,spoon,and a few other select screen names.SO WHAT!!!!(PJ ADMITTED TO HAVING A BOYFRIEND :eek: )Now thats "HARDCORE"

Sauce

rockape said:
All of this time I have had Rockape,Throttleboy,crack monkey,spoon,and a few other select screen names.SO WHAT!!!!(PJ ADMITTED TO HAVING A BOYFRIEND :eek: )Now thats "HARDCORE"
No rockape, the truth is I am spartacus :yup: