DSCF1313.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 207

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Scrub said:
wow lookin good, probably feels good to get out and driver her again :D

you bet!!!

too much droop on the front without shocks, the coils were unseating. limit straps might be in order. the shocks are on their way to me, the new tailpipe should be here next week, then it's just an alignment and maybe a steering stabilizer.

the lockers are not hooked up yet, as i'm waiting for the locker pumps. but the LS in the rear helps a little. it crawls pretty good with 4:1 and auto.

kairo

Staff member
I think he's got the stock rubi d44 lockers. whatever those need. I thought they were electric though

JOE THE TOE

DON'T QUOTE ME BUT I THINK THEY ARE ELECTRIC LIKE YOU SAID & THEY HAVE A BIG FUNKTIFIED PUMP THAT HANGS OFF THE BACK OFF THE TRANSFERCASE. :ne_nau:

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
JOE THE TOE said:
Thats Right Tony, I Would'nt Even Cut Them I'd Just Ubolt The Dang Things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would, but then I'll need to fab some inner fenders.

JOE THE TOE

On My Jeep I Cut The Inner Fender Off Of The Fender Then Bent A Tubular Bar Right Under My Hood Then Welded The Original Fender To It,thats The Cheap Po Boy Way. :d

JOE THE TOE

Your Jeep Is Still In Good Condition So I'd Probably Just Trim. Maybe Start At The Core Support & Come Up At A 45 Degree Angle & Eliminate The Front Marker Light...