Stickers - gauging interest

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I am going to order a big batch of stickers pretty soon to have on hand.

First of all, I need to know how many members would be interested in picking up a couple, so I don't end up making to little.

Second, I was planning on making diecut stickers in black and in white. Is there interest in any other colors?

Added pictures later in the thread.
Stickers - gauging interest - Page 2 - Reno4x4.com

Last edited:

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Price will be determined once I place the order, will depend on how many I order too.

Connect

Hey I like the banner and all, but I liked the old boxier looking letters. If you can't get any I guess I'll take a couple of the new ones.

they are all white correct?

PizzaJeep

agreed i like the old stickers more... way more. theres something about the new font that just makes me feel like we're advertising for a childrens book

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
PizzaJeep said:
agreed i like the old stickers more... way more. theres something about the new font that just makes me feel like we're advertising for a childrens book

Tom had those made before, he might still have some. So, I take it, that most folks would rather see a banner in the "old school" style and a small decal in the "new school" style?

OLD SKOOL:
Image-767DE4E622EC11DA_original.jpg

Last edited:

kairo

Staff member
Denis said:
So, I take it, that most folks would rather see a banner in the "old school" style and a small decal in the "new school" style?

I would like it that way

Can you post some breakdowns of cost? like if you order X amount of stickers how much cost would be vs ordering Y amount

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I dunno about costs, but I was planning on ordering a lot, like 100 banners and 200 decals, at least.

Joe, pm me a name of the person who did stickers for you.

Connect

Write owned on that picture Toe, and that would be a sick thread pic.

Yea the old school banner rox :) No offense to the new one it's just cooler with the big blocky lettering

JOE THE TOE

I didn't meen it that way,I just meant "What do ya think"...I think it's a badazz picture. :D Hey Denis, I p.m.'d you....Let me know what he say's,'cause I have a couple more sticker people but he seemed to be the coolest & he's fast! :yup:

Last edited:

xjmoser

PizzaJeep said:

Thats what I thought.