Stove for Rear Door Table

stlthvx

I had the same problem trying to find a good cooker for camping. Eventually, I settled on a Weber BabyQ. I know that's now what you are looking for (its more of a grill than a stove) but I love the thing. Its just a little on the big side. I don't think it would work on your little shelf.

Blazin 93

I think you should buy a nice stove and replace the rover :D. Ha Ha just kidding. But seriously though how long has it been since the last break down?:thumbsup: Sorry, I have no real suggestions for a stove, but when you decide on one let me know how it works. See you soon (I am sure you will be in for repairs that is!)

DiscoveredLC

I think you should buy a nice stove and replace the rover :D. Ha Ha just kidding. But seriously though how long has it been since the last break down?:thumbsup: Sorry, I have no real suggestions for a stove, but when you decide on one let me know how it works. See you soon (I am sure you will be in for repairs that is!)

Repairs... ha...

keep posting cute little pics of the Blazer on 6" rocks John:thefinger

I need a new air filter, see you tomorrow little man.:D

Shinobi

Staff member
:lolrun:

why not just build a microwave or slow cooker into ur rover ? that would be sick :p

id go by ur work everyday just to make a hot pocket