Strange interesting things you know

DaGimp

Just a few I know.

Hold your fist out at arms length, the area covered by your fist (roughly) is all your eyes can see in color. Your brain fills in the rest.

99.9999% of everything you've ever known/seen in your entire life is the result of "Star dust" except stars.

Women bleed every month for several days and dont die :D

Last edited:

DaGimp

If you were to take out the empty space in Atoms all of humanity that has ever existed could fit in a Coffee cup.

DaGimp

What you might think is a picture of the Earth and Moon is a lie. So it can fit easily into one image.

This is more accurate.

Bill

Just a few I know.

Hold your fist out at arms length, the area covered by your fist (roughly) is all your eyes can see in color. Your brain fills in the rest.

99.9999% of everything you've ever known/seen in your entire life is the result of "Star dust" except stars.

The only thing I know. Is how much I don't know. It only took me 48 years to figure that out. I'm a on a roll now.

Bill

Just a few I know.

When I was 18. My dad told me that " the only thing in the world that's worse than working... is not working ". I thought it was the stupidest thing I ever heard. Until I had a couple of kids to feed.

Bill

Just a few I know.

Even a fish wouldn't get in trouble if it knew when to keep its mouth closed. So apparently, I'm as dumb as a fish.