stuck in mud need help!!!!

dadsburban

I have a 88 suburban and an 83 chevy 1500 stuck in the mud need help getting out. I am in the Lemmon valley area and have 40 bucks to my name its yours if u have the heart to help. Please give me a call at 775-291-9141 thanks......

WJeeper

im free in an hour or so, will call and see about meeting up then. if anyone else wants to join, my cell is 775-830-9310

xjmonkey

both chevys are out, I was able to extract the short box myself. a 1500 showed, not from this forum. apparently mike put a request on craigslist. the woman driving the 1500 was a complete asshat. we did not have enough strap or a winch so we hooked up like a Y to the burb. she was crazy on the gas and when I pulled the line and the burb popped out she must have put the skinny through the floor, pulling both of us. I was pulled 90 degrees and had to pop into neutral while mike was pulled diagonally up a side hill. stupidest shit ive seen in years

dadsburban

Thanks to all who called and to Monkey. The burban lives and is out. he he he..... thanks to all the reno area good to know were all here for each other..

dadsburban

I second that Monkey. Never had some one do that crazy shit before. thought I was going to roll. I am glad to know were to go now for help. Never again with Craigs list.

Bitosin

Yes, it is ... I'm glad they were able to get help and all are out and OK. They called me this morning asking for help but I didn't know they were posting on Craig's as well.

dadsburban

trust when I say I will. Never again will I post in cragis when it comes to this Ill leave it to the 4x4 die hearts here on reno4x4. Thanks again for the help.