Terrible News @ Rubicon

JOE THE TOE

WILL BE IN PHOENIX,AZ. COMPETING IN A UROC EVENT.SORRY GUYS.WHY DON'T WE POST PONE IT TILL LABOR DAY WEEKEND & ALL OF US GO TO THE 'CON & HAVE THE MATCH IN THE SLUICE-BOX,HOW 'BOUT IT GIRL'S!!!WHO'S SKEERED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :yup:

spoon

JOE THE TOE said:
SATURDAY NIGHT I FLIPPED MY RIG ON IT'S LID & HAD TO BE PULLED OVER BY A TOYOTA. :( :( :( :rofl: :rofl:
Come awn now TOE you been on this board long enough now to know the rules: pics Pics PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthless So lets see 'em.

PizzaJeep

JOE THE TOE said:
WILL BE IN PHOENIX,AZ. COMPETING IN A UROC EVENT.SORRY GUYS.WHY DON'T WE POST PONE IT TILL LABOR DAY WEEKEND & ALL OF US GO TO THE 'CON & HAVE THE MATCH IN THE SLUICE-BOX,HOW 'BOUT IT GIRL'S!!!WHO'S SKEERED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :yup:

you bunghole!!!!!!

dude we've got everyone coming next weekend

labor day weekend ill be busy at the rubicon with um... oh yea... you!

JOE THE TOE

when do you plan on going in?Were all going in in friday morning. :yup: There are a couple people in our group going in either friday night or saturday morning.By the way I took lisa from SUMMIT RACING in with us last weekend with her rubicon & she kicked azz, she laugh's at a lot of guy's. :scratchhe :avid:

Last edited:

MR.ROCKAPE

JOE THE TOE said:
when do you plan on going in?Were all going in in friday morning. :yup: There are a couple people in are group going in either friday night or saturday morning.By the way I took lisa from SUMMIT RACING in with us last weekend with her rubicon & she kicked azz, she laugh's at a lot of guy's. :scratchhe :avid:
Is she laughing at pissa jacks small.............RIG!!!(OR something smaller???)Hope he will be able to wheel with you all that weekend,because after throttle boy loses it and drives over his junk there might be nothing LEFT!!!! :wave:
Summit?? You mean that Hottie??? ;)

Last edited:

Samco Fab

What are you crazy Rockape, his heavy a$$ solid lower links will be left unharmed, and the flame/ penis sway bar connect will gash a hole through T-boys sidewall :rolleyes:

MR.ROCKAPE

samco fab said:
What are you crazy Rockape, his heavy a$$ solid lower links will be left unharmed, and the flame/ penis sway bar connect will gash a hole through T-boys sidewall :rolleyes:
There you go Sambo!!!Now your getting the hang of it.(crap talking on the internet is fun) :yup:
But T-Biznatch has hummer run flats so the batman/frisco tire shedders wont save him either!!!And I dont think those links are going to hold up to 3-3 1/2 TONS :eek:

JOE THE TOE

What's up Rocksnizzle,hey not gunna make it this weekend :( I'll take your money next time! :yup:p.S Lisa's cool , I would'nt kick her out of bed for eating crackers.It does'nt matter anyways 'cause everyone knows old chicken makes good soup!HA, just kidding.She's cool as hell,like one of the guys but with dirty pillows & beef curtains!! :D

Last edited:

PizzaJeep

samco fab said:
or his poopchute

PizzaJeep

JOE THE TOE said:
What's up Rocksnizzle,hey not gunna make it this weekend :( I'll take your money next time! :yup:p.S Lisa's cool , I would'nt kick her out of bed for eating crackers.It does'nt matter anyways 'cause everyone knows old chicken makes good soup!HA, just kidding.She's cool as hell,like one of the guys but with dirty pillows & beef curtains!! :D

ouch... you mercilous ...evil.. unforgiving biztard

lisas been talkin a lot of crap to my lately... im a little sad bout it.. it all came from the fact that i thought her jeep looked too clean, with not nearly enough dents and scrapes and rockrashes. now shes all mad at me.. so she got it done at the con last weekend tho huh?? sweet

ill have to go wheel with her SOMETIME!

4xyota

JOE THE TOE said:
SATURDAY NIGHT I FLIPPED MY RIG ON IT'S LID & HAD TO BE PULLED OVER BY A TOYOTA. :( :( :( :rofl: :rofl:

Ya just cuz every time a heep takes a crap on the trail their is a toyota to save the day if you guy's remember back to the day of steves loop who was the one that pulled Izzy's jeep down the hill out of the canyon.Then after that and before that I pulled him out over and over again and I dont every want to go wheelin again with him again or that jeep :mad:

CATALYST

Thanks Joe I appreciate your vote of confidence.All I can say is I really love wheelin and I'm very happy that I get to wheel with you!