Thanks Don

Nevadabackroader

Just want to give a huge shout out to Don (Reno Graphics Company) for putting in some serious effort and getting a rush order of stickers done for me this week. My best friend passed away Saturday and I needed a bunch of stickers before the service this evening. I totally recommend this guy to all, thanks again.

Just want to give a huge shout out to Don (Reno Graphics Company) for putting in some serious effort and getting a rush order of stickers done for me this week. My best friend passed away Saturday and I needed a bunch of stickers before the service this evening. I totally recommend this guy to all, thanks again.
Thank you Cole. It was an honor. And a loooong night that night. Was glad to help out. Amazing how small the world is and who knows who.

And I don't have my vendor status anymore. So if mod thinks this needs to come down I understand. One day I'll vendor up again.