The Boat took a digger tonight.

rusty_tlc

The Great White Boat took a Carp on the way home from work. Engine works but no forward motion. Funny clicking sound coming from the area of the torque converter. I coasted into a parking lot and called AAA. My last functional 4x4 is now sitting in the parking lot of Scottys. :(

I was always so carefull with the beast to.
Dsc_0155.jpg

rusty_tlc

rockape said:
I just rubbed my crystal balls and it said bad 700r4,but dont worry itll just take money!!!
The truck is 12 years old and has over 127K miles on it. A lot of those towing a travel trailer, and a lot more off road. It may be time for us to part ways.

I will miss the 454.

MR.ROCKAPE

Really,127k just broke in!What do you think you want for it if it is a broken trans???I may be interested because my tow rig sucks,I want a diesel but they want too much $$ with lots of miles.Just curious??

rusty_tlc

I'll fix the tranny before I sell it. I don't think you want the Boat. It has seen hard use. Towing a TT uses up a rig fast. And then there's the way I drive it off the pavment. :rolleyes: All in all I'd rather not sell it to anybody I'm likely to run into later. :D

Connect

rusty_tlc said:
All in all I'd rather not sell it to anybody I'm likely to run into later. :D

Laugh, thank god cause It sounds like the axle shafts are about to break and the motor mounts fall out on the highway