the con' this friday

blackwidow

Well I know this weekend there are quite a few plans on trail runs, however, me and few of my neighbors are going up to the rubicon again. We plan on leaving friday around 9am and come back on sunday. Anyone and everyone who is capable is more then welcome. Just post up and I'll send you a PM.

David, hope you get your MJ done by then.....excited to see that thing in action
dustin

4xyota

cough cough bull shat :slap:

every time we plan to go to the con anything and every thing goes wrong or Izzy has a case of the fockets :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

RARECJ8

ladies, we'll be running from loon, leaving the spillway this friday morning (7/22) and going into the springs, where we have a reserved camp area, thanks to merlin and the folks at JJ. staying in the springs until monday, then up cadillac and home to reno. look for the all scramblers. Leaving thursday afternoon to get there, have a last drink at the ice house saloon and await the dawn...

mb

blackwidow

are you guys part of the clean-up crew out there? I heard the springs area is going to jam packed gettin ready for the jamboree or somethin

RARECJ8

nope, this is our annual hills angels rubiconfest. The folks at JJ have permitted us to reserve the dirty dozen camp area for our group-- so wheel on! Maybe a bonus day at long lake, the back way toward hell hole res. (very cool place here).

we'll be on CB 8 if ur in the neighborhood.

mb

blackwidow

i'll listen for you guys...I think we may try channel 4 but last time we went it seemed like everyon used 4 so it may change....I'll watch for you guys too, maybe we'll see ya...

Sauce

dustin, I am going to have my mj done, but I need to go somewhere closer, so I won't be able to make it :( I am however going to fordyce, so if stuff falls through, LMK.

blackwidow

so i got back today from the con' and it was very nice. First of all for those who went before with me...there were probably 1/4 of the amount of mesquito's as last time, all those water holes we hit...yea all gone! And again I made it all the way through the trail with no problems until after cadillac...infact I was almost all the way out and then my rear yoke broke causing a chain reaction shattering my u-joint. Took about 2 hours to fix due to the way it shattered i couldn't pop the old u-joint out. Oh and that rock I hit with my tail light last time...yea i did it again, but this time i ripped it off and dented in my quarter section...lol...pictures to come! all in all an awsome trip again...met up with a group my placerville and chilled with them at rubicon springs....great trip!