The great misinformation thread.

WILLD420

Premium Member
Anybody else getting censored on GoogleTwitBookHotmailGram? I tried sharing some vaccine trial info and I can't even email them in some cases...

Tired of talking to myself about this thing, since around 50% of the people I know got the Jab and several of them now consider anyone who has not done it to be akin to the gum you scrape off the bottom of your shoe at the park. The rest of them wonder why everyone has lost their minds and now understand how the lepers who left the colony felt..

Got any good info that goes against the narrative being pushed by the NWO outlets???

👀👀👀👀👀👀

WILLD420

Premium Member

WILLD420

Premium Member
There is dumbassary everywhere. Some of these might contain some too, but they all have little nuggets of useful stuff here and there.

WILLD420

Premium Member

Our old babysitter just died from Glioblastoma. Not totally rare, but only around 25,000 cases a year in the U.S. No history of the disease in her family, vegan, zero health problems except she caught meningitis 10 years ago. She got the Bax when it first came out. Started having headaches and other problems 3 months later. Boom, DRT, in 8 months give or take a day. Anecdotal? Yes. Coincidence? Maybe. Suspicious? Yup. What is suspicious is that a nurse friend of ours who is a nurse at Renown said she has seen more of those cases this year than ever before.

When she found out about our babysitter, she turned white as a ghost. Said she was afraid we are going to see a lot more of these kinds of things and they all seem to be people who would have taken the Bax.

DJRENO

Premium Member