the new XJ fad?

EricsXJ

I saw that Tom had one, so it must have been only a matter of time...

now I have a cracked windshield too! Damn it.

DBXJ

hey walcome to the club on your right your get......lol i have one too....only with mine was caused by my heater a couple of winters ago

xjmoser

Welcome to the club! :rolleyes:

I am planning on getting a new one because I also have alot of sand damage. I think Ill wait until after the rubicon :D

DBXJ

yea but mine lasted longer than yours hahaha atleast it isnt like some i have seen ...cough chris

Scrub

Well im part of this club too, mine has a Rock Chip that cracked about 8 inch's in both directions away from the original hit, but it was like that when i got it.

-Matt-

blackwidow

well i top ya all.....a six inch grade 8 bolt fell off the back of a work truck while i was driving behind it on silver lake road and smacked my window and put a horizontal crack left to right (only way i knew it was a grade 8 was because i stopped and picked it up...lol

xjmoser

blackwidow said:
well i top ya all.....a six inch grade 8 bolt fell off the back of a work truck while i was driving behind it on silver lake road and smacked my window and put a horizontal crack left to right (only way i knew it was a grade 8 was because i stopped and picked it up...lol

I was wondering were that bolt went. :yup:

NevadaXJ

My XJ had a terrible windshield when I bought it, so I made the dealer replace it. So far it's perfect.... as long as none of Tom's bolts hit it.... :p