The Relentless 3rd gen

BUILTnotBOUGHT

You don't have to go fast.. The extra power is nice when you need it... If I still had my old truggy it would have some sort of a LS swap!
If I wanted to do a motor swap I would of started with something with a shit motor, can't beat 22re reliability, horse powers over rated. Gearing and heavy skinny pedal do me just fine.
Why'd you only do a pissy 4bt if your all about horse power?

maxamillion2345

Fuck dude just scrap this turd and build an LS powered buggy already. You need bling too...

nah just teasing, I'm sure they didn't mean it like that bud. You've built yourself a nice rig! Course there's nothing wrong with a little V8 power if you ever decide you want that.

trupster415

If I wanted to do a motor swap I would of started with something with a shit motor, can't beat 22re reliability, horse powers over rated. Gearing and heavy skinny pedal do me just fine.
Why'd you only do a pissy 4bt if your all about horse power?
I have a lq4 with a BD harness and z06 tune in the garage for my 4seater ultra 4 car I'm collecting parts for. But I wanted to do a 4BT with compound turbos to be different and since I drive it on the street and have no smog why not... And plus it will make good torque and get decent milage! And plus this 4banger will be around 200hp and around 400 foot pounds or torque!

Last edited:

BUILTnotBOUGHT

Got tired of leaf springs and did something a little different, 3 link with trailing arms and 14" coilover overs

Eric at relentless whipped these up for me