tire tagz

dye_dan

That doesn't throw your tire/wheel out of balance? Maybe you balance them with it on.

Boy, wish I'd think of something like that. I bet it's almost as big as those spinning wheels.

Connect

It's on the hub so it wouldn't, I dunno they are kinda cool, but only if they spealt out cuss words or sumthing haha

Charlie

I just added them to my order of glowing windshield washer nozzles...I sure hope they don't interfere with my "tire-flys" :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

dye_dan

I think even if it was mounted on the hub its an off-centered weight so it should cause an imbalance. Only way it shouldn't cause vibrations is if it was balanced around the center of the wheel, or it just doesn't weigh anything (i.e. cheap plastic)

Either way, don't think it'd last long on our rigs!

NevadaXJ

lol.gif

Charlie

It should be scary it's John Wayne Gacy...I guess working mental health in a prison warps you some how :biggrin: I think my profile pic is far more scary than the avatar :smile: .

rusty_tlc

Charlie said:
It should be scary it's John Wayne Gacy...I guess working mental health in a prison warps you some how :biggrin: I think my profile pic is far more scary than the avatar :smile: .
ohgodwhycliklink.jpg