Tonight, Friday the 17th, 6:00 pm

kairo

Staff member
Lets go tonight. by my house (so. reno) 5:00 or so. I'll be back at my computer around 4:00pm with details.

Details: meet at the Pink Scolaris at on South Virginia towards the south of the parking lot at 6pm. From there the trail is like 6 or 7 minutes away. No specific destination, just a chance to get out and hit some dirt! Stock jeeps welcome. . .Preferred is probably a better word. Easy trails, although theres a few rough spots. Probably not going to be out there for more than a couple of hours. I'm definately going to go back up to the canyon and take some pictures of the tougher spots.

Everyone's welcome, so come!!!!

Last edited:

dye_dan

The Pink Scolaris on South Virginia street - anyone know a side street around there or what else it's near? I think I'd like to go if I can get off work in time.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
dye_dan said:
The Pink Scolaris on South Virginia street - anyone know a side street around there or what else it's near? I think I'd like to go if I can get off work in time.

Patriot Blvd, right by In-N-Out Burger.

kairo

Staff member
dye_dan said:

Exit 61 off of 395. Just look for the big "In N Out" sign on the west side of South Virginia

nooch13

I was thinking about it, but I'd be too rushed getting out of work. Anyone going anywhere this weekend???

kairo

Staff member
Awesome :) I tried to give you a ring, but no answer. Glad you'll be able to make it. More people better come too!

nooch13

we are leaving the house now. Up on North McCarren by 80. My cell is 609-709-9182 if I am not there in a reasonable amount of time, give me a buzz...