Tony's Jeep

PizzaJeep

Tony's Jeep (Reno's Ultimate Pizza Delivery Vehicle(updated)

Evolution of Tony's Jeep...

DSCN0365i.JPG

-First jeep, 87 XJ. Directly after purchase

DSCN2041i.JPG

-new paint, still stock, stupid, feeble tweaks to make it cooler(atleast it had a stereo system)...

DSCN2272i.JPG

- Jeep number 2, 99 TJ. Bone stock, keepin it real on hunter lake 2 weeks after purchase...

DSCN2725i.JPG

- 3" teraflex short arm lift, 33" BFG MT's. lovin it!

DSCN2797a.JPG

- Moonrocks outing... still same setup

DSCN4091i.JPG

- Cherry-popping rubicon trip, changed: 5.5" springs, D44's, ARB'd, 35" Toyos

DSCN4161i.JPG

- Aftermath of my first trip

DSCN4192i.JPG

- Testing out the new 4 link suspension on Twister... all good in the hood

DSCN4298i.JPG

- Second Rubicon trip, nothing broke(yay)

DSCN4540i.JPG

- 40" iroks, Cromoly axles, Tooob'd out. (REAL) cage. wheeling budweiser, fawking up the 3rd waterfall. good times, even more broken 44 front shafts. present vehicle state(plus a hardtop & doors)

Hi im Tony (pizza for short).. i make pizza...

i wheel, break stuff stock stuff, upgrade, break more stuff, upgrade some more, and so on. this is the build of my jeep.

this profile will be added to everytime i significantly modify my vehicle differently (updated weekly).

(check out www.members.reno4x4.com/pizzajeep also for more pics of the TJ and my old XJ)

i realize that some of the below comments will not make sense as they are referring to old pics

Last edited:

xjmoser

PizzaJeep said:
Tony's Jeep...

i have pics too.. heres me at steves loop... testing my new winch out
|
|
|
|
\ /

I dont think your suposed to post pics of getting stuck
;)

stuck stuck stuck :p

PizzaJeep

shut up tom hahaah... yea i was stuck.. i wedged a rock on my body post and my rocker guard... i winched off of it, and now its bent to hell...
i went with alex(whitezj) through steves loop on friday.. it was cool! i got to test out my oba system, since i blew a bead going through it again... but this time it was earlier on the waterfall.. i didnt have a problem on the part shown in the pic atleast this time.. i gunned it and slid right through haha

Sauce

I'm lovin it! Good work tony, now get those mogs under there :D Funny to look back and see how far your heep has come, keep up the good work!

PizzaJeep

DSCN4793i.JPG

-present state. mog-ified, atlas, fuel cell, stretched, full hydro, 42's and beadlocks... can you say... 'DONE!!!'..... i can!