Trail Gear Rock Sliders on a 4Runner- Great job ORI!

Spence621

Just got my Runnah back from the shop and it looks awesome! Just a shout out to ORI, great work, and great prices.

Spence621

Thanks guys! So if the legs are welded straight to the frame, no gussets, are they still strong enough to take the whole weight of the truck?

POOR BOY

i thought in a situation like this you would add a plate on the frame before the sliders to disperse the weight of the vehicle more on the frame?

SaturnICL

i thought in a situation like this you would add a plate on the frame before the sliders to disperse the weight of the vehicle more on the frame?

I would have ORI add gussets to them, the toy frame is a little thin there.

These options were offered but Spencer was on a budget and his mom was very insistent that this Toy is to last him as a DD vehicle for College not a Hard core crawler. As budget and need arises more can be done but they will fully support the current needs. (rocker protection and a jacking point)

Spencer as we discussed the sliders will provide you with a sturdy jacking point. Of course gussets will strengthen them even more and when you budget allows or your rigs capabilities demand it we will be happy to buzz some out on the table for you. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the post of cuddos we were glad we could do business with you. If Lance does not see this I will let him know you were happy.
Chris

nameless

Look good man, i run the same sliders on my durango and they definitely will be fine for hi-lifting i have used mine numerous times for that and i know my durango's a weeeee bit heavier

dharris

They turned out great! Now you have protection as well as a place to hi lift from. As mentioned already, when the budget permits and some gussets, the cost I'm sure is minimal.