trail rated stickers

Sauce

Did you guys know you can get trail rated stickers for your older jeeps. Here is an email I saw earlier.
You might wonder if earlier s of Jeep 4x4s are qualified to wear
the new Trail Rated badge. The answer is an unequivocal yes! That's
because we've been using tough standards to test the capability of Jeep
vehicles from day one. Now there's one universal badge for all Jeep
four-wheel-drive vehicles.

To receive Trail Rated badging for a prior year Jeep vehicle call:
1-800-925-JEEP (925-5337).

I am going to order some tomorrow, the are only open from 8-midnight EST :(

Scrub

I ordered mine on saturday, so it should be here sometime this week, hopfully i get it. mainly i like getting free things, i dont think i will actually put it on my jeep but i dunno yet :)

-Matt-

Attachments

• 555.jpg
    555.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 556.jpg
    556.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 28

Sauce

oh yeah kairo, I saw you driving to school today around 12:30, looks like you still have the gas mileage killer on the roof. But I do have to say, your jeep is looking good.

Scrub

They ask for your vin but ive heard that you just tell them you dont have it at the moment and they still send them out.

Sauce

i ordered mine today :D, they asked for my vin, which is not really a problem. They said it should take 7-10 days

rusty_tlc

I don't think put one on my Cruiser, it would peel off from the rust. There could be rejection issues to. Just found this
MallRated.jpg

:p

Last edited:

DBXJ

ah somthing like that wouldnt last long on my jeep for some reason it rejects trail rated badges and stickers it had some trail rated ones that my friend gave me and they fell of somewhare on the trail

Sauce

It is because your jeep is so muddy dbxj. where did you find that sticker rusty? I will have to get one for my jeep, that is one of the funniest ones I have ever seen

rusty_tlc

davidt said:
It is because your jeep is so muddy dbxj. where did you find that sticker rusty? I will have to get one for my jeep, that is one of the funniest ones I have ever seen
I just googled image searched "trail rated "

Attachments

• phonePics 048small.jpg
    phonePics 048small.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 6
  • phonePics 034small.jpg
    phonePics 034small.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 4

DBXJ

u forget they where on there when it was still perfectly clean it had its dents and what not but it was clean
i used to keep it clean all the time davidt but i gave up that war along time ago

Scrub

Well i got my Trail rated badge today so anyone should be able to get one, if i can get one for my 87 :)

-Matt-

Scrub

free, just call that jeep number and tell them that you have a 4x4 jeep and you want a trail rated badge, and they send you one.

-Matt-