Trail Run 10/29 and 10/30

tomdean

I want to do some challenging wheeling that weekend.

I can come back to Reno, if we can make arrangements.

My alternative is to go to So. CA.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I'm up for it. Sat any time is fine and/or Sunday afternoon. I just posted about possibly running Bud Canyon that weekend and then saw this thread. Just need to get my turn signals installed, so it's street legal to drive there. :D

tomdean

I believe some are going to Bud Canyon Sat 10/29 AM and Moon Rocks Sat 10/29 PM.

How about a PM run on Sun 10/30? Maybe back to one or the other?

Some other fun place?

kairo

Staff member
NevadaXJ said:
You guys have fun, I'll be camping out by Placerville in my new (to me) tent trailer...

me too :D not in a tent trailer though. South Lake Tahoe. Burnside here we come!

make sure you bring a jacket

kairo

Staff member
Connect said:
Difficulty report on bud canyon anyone?

you wouldent make it.
I'm hesitant to do it in my rig. It gave everybody trouble and damage on 35s last time.

tomdean

I am out of here, headed West.

I will be back Friday, if we can get some trail runs set up.

I propose:

Sat 10/29 AM Bud Canyon
Sat 10/29 PM Moon Rocks

Sun 10/30 PM ?????????

Can we do this?

Someone come up with an idea for Sun PM.

scottb

i'd like to run a 33' friendly trail on sunday if anyone else wants to. i'd go saturday but i have to help out my martial arts school. i think i'm done at 5 on saturday though... i have plenty of lights for a night run btw...

Sasquatch

Premium Member
I can do somethin either day in the PM, maybe meet everyone at moonrocks after work. I get off work at 5.

scottb

found out im free saturday not sunday... im good to go for something that wont break my daily driver... :D i can try moonrocks.