Trail Run Week of 10/17?

tomdean

I am a member of Quadrapaws, Silverdale, WA. '04 Rubicon, 4.5 RE lift, 12.5x35's, 4.88's, etc .

I will be passing thru Reno the week of 10/17 and am looking for a group to go wheelin with.

Anything hapening?

tomdean

Connect

tune in next week, we might have something small planned. We usually don't plan more then a week in advance

RARECJ8

We're doing a run over the Bear Valley OHV trail, 15 miles west of Reno 10/22 and ur certainly welcome to attend. Big BBQ afterward.

mark

tomdean

Wheelin

Jibs said:
Me and some buddies are gonna go wheelin, you're welcome to join.

Where are you wheeling? When?

On 10/16, I plan to hang around Loon Lake looking for a group to join for a day trip on the Rubicon.

On 10/17, I plan to install an on-board-air system. I am tired of CO2.

I can be in Reno 10/19.

Sierra Valley

Like Rarecj8 stated, if your around sat 10/22 there will be a fun run w/ a bunch of people. Otherwise, theres always something to do after work. Maybe we can get a afternoon/evening run out to the moon rocks next week. I havent been there yet and that would be fun as well.

Sasquatch

Premium Member
Where are you wheeling? When?

On 10/16, I plan to hang around Loon Lake looking for a group to join for a day trip on the Rubicon.

On 10/17, I plan to install an on-board-air system. I am tired of CO2.

I can be in Reno 10/19.

Peavine or Dog valley. Sometime in the afternoon, prolly around 2 or so.

tomdean

Jibs said:
Peavine or Dog valley. Sometime in the afternoon, prolly around 2 or so.
Do you mean you will be at Peavine or Dog Valley on 10/19?

I pull my jeep on a trailer behind mama's motorhome. So, I have to keep the MH on pavement or she won't let me use it. She is home while I run around in the jeep. We meet in Las Vegas November 15.

I plan to head South from Reno around November 1. I meet up with a group to do the Hump n Bump then the following week another group to do Red Rock Canyon.

Then, back to Las Vegas on November 14.

Sauce

what kind of trails do you want to hit? Do you want the kind of trail that will brake your junk or some good scenery?

tomdean

Sauce said:
what kind of trails do you want to hit? Do you want the kind of trail that will brake your junk or some good scenery?
Something that will test my junk- abuse your metal.

tomdean

Sauce said:
got any pics? There is always moonrocks and a couple other local trails.
on my web site, http://www.speakeasy.org/~tomdean/jeep.html

This is from new until I broke it 3 months later at Lyda Creek, OR. Also some pictures of the lift kit being installed.

How do I send a later picture? I cannot post attachments.

When I pass thru Reno, I will cough-up $ and become a supporting member.