ULTRA4 STAMPEDE CHECKPOINT AND RECOVERY CREW

Reno Rocks

The King of the Hammers team is coming to northern Nevada, and this is your opportunity to get in on the action.

KOH volunteer coordinator Shaun 'Survey Boy' Bootsma wants to hear from locals who are interested in being on the Checkpoint and Recovery Crew for the Ultra4 Stampede on Saturday, September 11, 2010.

The 25 mile loop will start and end at Exit 28 near the Giants Throne. There are checkpoints that are accessible by trail ready 4x4s, and some recovery areas that will challenge even TRG rigs. Let Shaun know what you've got and what you can do! Brownie points for mobile Ham radio operators, and wheelers with recovery gear and experience, but if all you've got is a stocker and an EZ Up, you can help too! There will be a special Stampede t-shirt that only members of Shaun's crew will receive.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Shaun Bootsma
909-240-3597
[email protected]
Facebook: Shaun Surveyboy Bootsma

See you at the Stampede!

Barbara and David
Reno Rocks and Dave's 70 CJ6

Dave's 70 CJ6

Hi everyone, Jeff asked me to let you know that the shirt order is going in today, so if you'd like to help out at the Stampede, and haven't contacted Shaun yet, please do so right away. You don't have to have an extreme rig to help out, in fact you don't have to have a rig at all. There will be plenty to do! Barbara

Travman

A couple members, friends and I have our own checkpoint. Love doing these races. Can't wait!!!
if youv'e been hesitating, just sign up - its a blast - you will have a blast. Don't forget your camera's and if you do sign up bring an E-Z up or equivelant theres not much shade out in the desert.

NoTownXJ

A couple members, friends and I have our own checkpoint. Love doing these races. Can't wait!!!
if youv'e been hesitating, just sign up - its a blast - you will have a blast. Don't forget your camera's and if you do sign up bring an E-Z up or equivelant theres not much shade out in the desert.
I'll be there with Trav my friend

racer152

I'll see all you dedicated souls @ 7:30 am tomorrow...I'm either working a check point or recovery....what ever shaun needs

im kinda new to Reno4x4 and reno, but how can i get in on the action? My buddy has a trail ready ZJ so we can get to some of the hard to reach spots.