Upcoming Shooting Events

BurbanHunter

To any of the WNPL guys...

I'm planning on coming out tomorrow 5/3 to check out the match.

Are they rain or shine?

What should I bring (eyes, ears, etc.)?

Any cost to watch??

ammowaster

Bring eyes and ears if you have them

No cost to watch of course

We start around 9 or so but if you are just coming to watch then 10 or 11 will be fine

We usually go till 2 or 3 and sometimes later

My name is Zach and I will be with Jed who is also on here. You ask for either one of us.
I am easy to find

Fat guy in a red ball cap probably with a sig shirt on

renomike

I wouldn't mind shooting in a trap league there. I organized a Fernley residents only trap league at the Fallon Trap Club couple of years ago but the powers that be didn't like the fact that they couldn't control it soooooo it went away.... but it was really fun! That's why I say we should have a Reno 4X4 trap league.
X2

BurbanHunter

Quick thanks to Zach and Jed today!

I had fun watching you guys shoot.

And I definitely will be out at the next one! :thumbsup:

ammowaster

WNPL is having our monthly USPSA shoot this Sunday the 7th and next weekend on the 13th is our action pistol.

The action pistol is geared towards beginners.

ZIPGRAVER

Just drove by the range yesterday and it was closed and they were blowing up all kinds of stuff out there.:eek::thumbsup::D

DeadpoolNV

Id like to know more about the beginner shoot, could you pm me ammowaster? what to bring where to go and what to expect activity wise? Im a big guy so any phiscal stuff too. thanks:thumbsup:

skidooman

A trap team for the league would be cool. I shot league last year with me Browning Citori Plus and had lots of fun. I am unfortunately moving to elko in about 2 months, and work up there every other week, so it wouldnt be feasible for me.

ammowaster

Id like to know more about the beginner shoot, could you pm me ammowaster? what to bring where to go and what to expect activity wise? Im a big guy so any phiscal stuff too. thanks:thumbsup:
I am a big fat bastard and seem to do ok.

I will PM you with some info on gear later tonight

If you dont hear from me shoot one my way as I tend to forget things pretty easily

BurbanHunter

I don't think I'll be able to make this round due to financial constraints... :(

Maybe Action Pistols or next month...

ammowaster

Tell me about it

Jed and I are going to Nationals come hell or high water.
Dont know how the hell I am paying for it yet

BurbanHunter

Tell me about it

Jed and I are going to Nationals come hell or high water.
Dont know how the hell I am paying for it yet
Other than the entry fees, I'm still short a mag and another double mag holder. But I do have plenty of ammo, I think I'm sitting on roughly 600 rounds of 9mm! :thumbsup:

ammowaster

Whatever you got is fine for the action pistol and you could get by in the regular match if you shot limited and loaded to capacity

Take your time. Whenever you are ready we will be there:thumbsup: