Useful Resource: Toyota Parts Diagrams Online

AaronsEvilTwin

I've stumbled across a very useful resource for anyone looking for Toyota part diagrams. These are, of course, the perfect complement to the factory service manuals. Often a part numbers are essential if doing a restoration or if you need to replace a must-have bolt that got mangled during repairs or just a hard to find part?

:jawdrop: www.utoyot8.com :woot2:

This site has diagrams for 30 Toyota models, from the 4Runner to Yaris; very recent model years too.

looks like Toyota never made a 4runner or truck before 1990, or any vehicle for that matter...

Okay, okay... so the root of the utoyot8.com catalog does not have direct links to pre-90s diagrams. So, here's how you find them.
  1. Find your VIN
  2. Enter your VIN at Toyota Parts Zone

VINSearch.jpg
    1. Select a section and component category:
      VINResults.jpg

2. Click the 'Get Info' button, or the link, found just under the heading for the 'Parts Listing' section:

VINResults2.jpg
      1. A pop-up window will display a link to view the corresponding diagram from utoyot8.com:

VINResults3.jpg

2. Enjoy!

VINResults4.jpg
It's not hard to see the value in having this information available, especially on the Web. Personally I'll be harvesting them for my flash drive

I hesitate posting this as sometimes Toyota hassles site owners and ISPs :( Hopefully they'll leave this one be. I would like to see it online for many years to come. I have a feeling that I'll be a regular visitor.

Here's some links to a network of OEM parts sites. You can search by VIN or part number:

www.toyotapartszone.com
www.gmpartsgiant.com

Hope this helps someone. I'm diggin' it. :best:

Last edited:

MotoMatt

looks like toyota never made a 4runner or truck before 1990, or any vehicle for that matter...i must own one of those super rare german toyotas