Welcome Dentajeep

4X4BABE

Well..sauce might be the god of postings...but ill soon be the god of referals.lol...this cat messaged me last night as i was just gettin into fantasyland and i referred him to this site...seems real cool..:wave: :wave: names adam i think...yeah...adam. had to check my phone, was half asleep...so yeah 2 down...900 to go:yes: :yes:

Sauce

I have at least 15 referrals, you can't be the god of referrals I am :no: You better get working. For real, thanks for spreading the werd, the more people on here, the more fun and knowledge there is.

4X4BABE

Sauce said:
I have at least 15 referrals, you can't be the god of referrals I am :no: You better get working. For real, thanks for spreading the werd, the more people on here, the more fun and knowledge there is.
TECHNICALLY....it says u only have 2...so were tied.lol...

4X4BABE

4x4babe said:
lol..im gonna post some pics of last night...too funny...let me send them to my email:no:

WASTED...ME AND MY MOM
untitled.jpg

MY SIS WASTED...HAPPY 21ST!! MARGARITAS

untitled2.jpg

4X4BABE

Sabrina said:
no u didnt...:no: :no: show them the pic of u barfin the spinich:yes:
hell naw!!! i looked tore up as F**k enough last night dont need anymore ugliness...had the tears goin and the gag reflex kickin and sh!t....anyways happy birthday sista..it was a good one i guess...left over burrito.yummy...peace my nig:no:

4X4BABE

Connect said:
i hope that empty jug used to be full of margarita, and not coke. :roll:
definately margarita babe...duh.lol...u still gotta go wheelin with me connect...once my babys outta the shop that is. ive had enough flakin from u:no: :no: