What happens if Trump loses in 2020?

69cj5

We all become multi lingual learning Chinese and North Korean. The government supplies us with rations and medical as they see fit and we all learn to worship the video camera the thought police install in our house. Oh wait that was 1984... Yeah pretty much like that movie. No guns are allowed though in case someone were to have their own idea.

DJRENO

Premium Member
President Harris will be a nightmare. Hard left turn. Lots of boating accidents with all guns lost in the sea, Truth and Reconciliation committees and re-education camps.

Oh, and you thought Sisolak's lockdowns were harsh..

DirtyChemist

AR15 ban
taxes go up
DACA becomes a law
COVID 19 solved/fixed/cured within 100 days of Biden being in office
racism stops enough for black lives to stop mattering
We stop hearing about russian interference in our lives
Facebook continues to spy on you
Democrats blame Republicans for creating a lame duck session where Joe and Kamala can't get anything passed except for appointing two new Supreme Court justices.

DJRENO

Premium Member
AR-15 ban? More like semi-automatic firearms ban and reclassification of magazines larger than 7 or 10 rounds as subject to the NFA requiring a $200 tax stamp each and back ground checks to buy ammunition.

grumpyoldretiredcop

Premium Member
Joe and his Hoe will complain about those darn Republicans who just won't cooperate in "reconciliation" (read, do whatever the Demoturds want them to do), the economy continues to tank, and maybe... just maybe enough sheeple wake up and smell the coffee. But probably not.

WILLD420

Premium Member
It will be Obama times 10. Read up on Chesa Boudin in San Francisco. That is the future according to the leftists.

kairo

Staff member
Freaking somebody needs to get elected so the markets stable out. I lost a bunch of money on $SPY calls this week :mad:

Hell the only thing I have that's in the green anymore is $VXX, and that's in the damned short term futures market.

I got stuck holding the bag on Nokia earnings (-20%) and most of my tech stuff dropped even after above expected earnings. Rough week.

tahoe1028

Freaking somebody needs to get elected so the markets stable out. I lost a bunch of money on $SPY calls this week :mad:

Hell the only thing I have that's in the green anymore is $VXX, and that's in the damned short term futures market.

I got stuck holding the bag on Nokia earnings (-20%) and most of my tech stuff dropped even after above expected earnings. Rough week.
Crazy. Huh. When you beat earnings by 67% and you drop like a rock ( another unnamed FANG ) I'm down on one stock right now that shouldn't be political ( but it is ) I still believe in it so I'm long. You don't lose unless you sell right? Hopefully this will be decided decisively Tuesday night and not drag on into December like I expect it too.

carbonunit

A few thoughts... In four years I will be happy to be wrong on any number of these. All are assuming the Empire takes all three branches...
Yes a little hyperbolic but.... haha

Um...
Crinkle, Crinkle.. (Adds layer of tinfoil..)

The economy and the stock market align and everything crashes.... Governors start lifting restrictions and suddenly people go back to work. Biden claims recovery is better than ever before. Media confirms this as true...

The Military Industrial Complex roars back to life. Within two years we are back into the sweet, sweet wars...

A mass shooting happens so we can have a serious talk about guns. Scary black rifles are banned. SC decides not to take up the case... Boating accidents increase..

2 years in, Biden is replaced with K Harris officially although we had seen him for less than 10 public appearances.

Republicans and Democrats create bi-partisan legislation so another DT will never infiltrate the ranks of the elite again.. (Ross Perot...)

Covid lasts till the end of 2021. Suddenly vaccines are trusted again... Masks stay in style and never go away....

The media gets people to start believing they are no longer bias as fox news starts getting more liberal. Pushes the 100 reasons why expanding the SC is a good thing. People eat that up.... 4 justices added, 0 f**ks given...

Universal healthcare is talked about forever but never implemented because rich don't vote to tax themselves at the level required to make it happen.

National Debt is doubled... Nobody cares....