What happens if Trump loses in 2020?

kairo

Staff member
Seems reasonable to me. GOP sucks.
So, trump is the god, not the party, got it.

You guys that support trump, you do realize without the support of the gop you get no more trumps right?

Looks like Georgia is going to lose the runoff for the gop then. All of you who love trump but hate your party, congrats. You're about to hand the dems a majority in congress.

Lol. And you thought that the Bernie voters were stupid... maga cult, just a polite heads up --as you sow, so shall you reap.

Last edited:

WILLD420

Premium Member
They are pissed at the GOP because this is a defining moment in history and being typical politicians, half the party still thinks you can cut a deal with the Left and the Chinese by turning on Trump and the 70+ million people who voted for him.

Good old GOP establishment that hasn't wanted to admit that Trump got more done in 4 years despite all the roadblocks erected by the Dems and the media than most of them accomplished in 40 years. These are the same idiots who are working behind the scenes to keep our soldiers in peacekeeping roles all over the world and hate the idea of southern border that is actually secure. The same idiots running around kissing babies and mothering up to donors while they cut back room deals and sell us out for another term.

You said you hated some of what the GOP has done and that crooks should go to Jail. Wonder how many of those good ole boy GOP members that are against Trump have been getting laid by Chinese hookers and cashing in on insider trading?

The hen house is full of foxes running around in chicken suits hoping the Farmer doesn't figure out they've quit producing eggs. They all know what happens when he does and the Taxpayers are realizing they've been collecting nothing and feeding these leeches long enough.

Trump is no angel, but at least he's got the balls to call the Dems and Repubs that are trying to sell is out what they truly are. Communist sympathizers, crooks, liars and cheats. He might be an old school womanizer, a braggart and have done some heinous crap in his business dealings but he has stood up more for the best interests of this nation in 4 years than Pelosi, Schumer, A.O.C. and Ilhan Omar have done in their whole careers.

It's really too bad for our country that Tulsi Gabbard couldn't have been the candidate. At least she has some sense and could have taken office without the D.O.J and the F.B.I. conducting investigations against her for Chinese and Russian influence peddling.

maxamillion2345

So, trump is the god, not the party, got it.

You guys that support trump, you do realize without the support of the gop you get no more trumps right?

Looks like Georgia is going to lose the runoff for the gop then. All of you who love trump but hate your party, congrats. You're about to hand the dems a majority in congress.

Lol. And you thought that the Bernie voters were stupid... maga cult, just a polite heads up --as you sow, so shall you reap.
Didn’t vote for Trump and not a republican so 🤷🏻‍♂️
Politics over principle, got it.

That being said, 100% agree with Will.

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
Nope, I haven't tried running any of those businesses. It's not of interest to me. And like I said, my dad didn't hand me millions of dollars, so it's unlikely I'd ever amass the capital to do so anyways.

Fred Trump -- Yah, he's a real gem too.

Trump was investigated by a U.S. Senate committee for profiteering in 1954, and again by the State of New York in 1966. Donald became the president of his father's real estate business in 1971, and they were sued by the U.S. Justice Department's Civil Rights Division for violating the Fair Housing Act in 1973. In later years, Fred conducted fraudulent schemes to benefit Donald, and suffered from Alzheimer's disease. In 1997, when his worth exceeded a billion dollars, he transferred the majority of his buildings to his surviving children, who sold them in 2004 for over 16 times their previously declared worth, effectively dodging hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes.

And yah, sleepy has money too. They all do. That's how you get into politics in the US. It's literally a requirement to play at the top level.

And "dodging" the draft for school and asthma sounds more plausible to me than dodging for bone spurs. But what do I know. Rich and well connected people don't fight in wars. That's for the poor. Doesn't matter if you're democrat or republican, they all get out of service. (Certain exceptions apply)

"They want to use the power like republicans did..." So you're talking in circles. You admitted the republicans abused their power, and you're scared the dems will use the exact same laws and political system. You're bitter because your guy lost, and you're taking it out on me lol.

So in other words it’s trumps fault he was born into money and it’s not fair you weren’t and you don’t want to work hard to get it. Understood.

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
Oh and I never said Republicans did or didn’t abuse power. Democrats did it enough and when they have the power they simply do the same thing Republicans did. So Republicans do what Democrats do and it’s evil then Democrats do what Republicans do and it’s just playing fair.

kairo

Staff member
I'd like to share with you guys a little bit of a story about how pissed off I am with the local .gov. Even though I'm sure most of you are convinced that I eat babies and jerk off to universal basic income.

I will preface this, because it's going to be very hard to believe, but I own a house in a neighborhood with $500k houses.

I've lived across the street for many years from a derelict alcoholic, his lovely mother, and a drifter. The drifter has an ex wife here who is the derelict's mom's niece in law's ex husband. She took him in initially on the understanding that he would be gone in 3 weeks. (Drifter has a kid here), and the mom (who is not related to the drifter's ex wife's mother in law) was still too much of a wuss to tell him to shove off). This shit is complicated, but bare with me.

Fast forward 3 years. The semper fi, do or die ex marine corps drifter who has done fuck all with his life is still squatting despite the protest of his fake mother-in-law. He's parked his broken down dodge ram in front of my house for years.

The derelict alcoholic finally dies (his mom owns the house). He kept collapsing in the garage in the late stages of his worthless life, and I kept calling the paramedics to come pick him up off the floor. Finally one day the paramedics showed up and the dude was just gone. Whew, finally.

So dead derelict's mom desides to sell the house and move into a rented condo. Can't blame her. She's in her late 80's, and didn't have a bathroom on the first floor. I helped her get everything ready to show (she's an absolute sweetheart, even if she's a wimp about caring for a worthless son and some asshole who just showed up and never left). Her daughter and son-in-law came up to help, and we got her out of there.

One of her motivating factors on finally selling the house and going somewhere that was easy for her was that she couldn't bare to kick the drifter out. Ok. Whatever.

So they're gone. House sells in less than a week for $20k over asking. Such is the Reno market right now.

All is quiet on the western front.

Until this week.

Turns out new family has 6 people living in a 3 bedroom house. Mommy, Daddy, and 3 adult children (plus some old guy who's always there. I'm not sure who he is but I assume it's a grandfather of some sort). That's 5 cars out front, and tonight, there's 8 cars because some of the the daughters have their male friends over.

So I called the city. This is way fucking worse than what I had to put up with the alcoholic and the drifter sitting in the garage staring at my house and shouting at me all day. City tells me to go pound sand.

We have no HOA, just a landscape maintenance association.

So now I'm stuck with the horde across the street with a bunch of shit cars. I park my truck in front of my lawn instead of in my drive so they can't put their cars in front of my home.

You guys win. I give up. I live in a neighborhood of half million dollar houses, and I'm stuck looking across the street at degenerates.

Let the world burn. I'm out. There's no reasonable society left.

Last edited:

maxamillion2345

If it makes you feel better I have scumbag new neighbors too who have been off to a great start in pissing off all the local neighbors by being both obnoxiously loud and littering beer cans all over the street in front of their new to them, 400k dollar home.

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
If it makes you feel better I have scumbag new neighbors too who have been off to a great start in pissing off all the local neighbors by being both obnoxiously loud and littering beer cans all over the street in front of their new to them, 400k dollar home.

So something entry level for Reno.

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
I'd like to share with you guys a little bit of a story about how pissed off I am with the local .gov. Even though I'm sure most of you are convinced that I eat babies and jerk off to universal basic income.

I will preface this, because it's going to be very hard to believe, but I own a house in a neighborhood with $500k houses.

I've lived across the street for many years from a derelict alcoholic, his lovely mother, and a drifter. The drifter has an ex wife here who is the derelict's mom's niece in law's ex husband. She took him in initially on the understanding that he would be gone in 3 weeks. (Drifter has a kid here), and the mom (who is not related to the drifter's ex wife's mother in law) was still too much of a wuss to tell him to shove off). This shit is complicated, but bare with me.

Fast forward 3 years. The semper fi, do or die ex marine corps drifter who has done fuck all with his life is still squatting despite the protest of his fake mother-in-law. He's parked his broken down dodge ram in front of my house for years.

The derelict alcoholic finally dies (his mom owns the house). He kept collapsing in the garage in the late stages of his worthless life, and I kept calling the paramedics to come pick him up off the floor. Finally one day the paramedics showed up and the dude was just gone. Whew, finally.

So dead derelict's mom desides to sell the house and move into a rented condo. Can't blame her. She's in her late 80's, and didn't have a bathroom on the first floor. I helped her get everything ready to show (she's an absolute sweetheart, even if she's a wimp about caring for a worthless son and some asshole who just showed up and never left). Her daughter and son-in-law came up to help, and we got her out of there.

One of her motivating factors on finally selling the house and going somewhere that was easy for her was that she couldn't bare to kick the drifter out. Ok. Whatever.

So they're gone. House sells in less than a week for $20k over asking. Such is the Reno market right now.

Until this week.

Turns out new family has 6 people living in a 3 bedroom house. Mommy, Daddy, and 3 adult children (plus some old guy who's always there. I'm not sure who he is but I assume it's a grandfather of some sort). That's 5 cars out front, and tonight, there's 8 cars because some of the the daughters have their male friends over.

So I called the city. This is way fucking worse than what I had to put up with the alcoholic and the drifter sitting in the garage staring at my house and shouting at me all day. City tells me to go pound sand.

So now I'm stuck with the horde across the street with a bunch of shit cars. I park my truck in front of my lawn instead of in my drive so they can't put their cars in front of my home.

You guys win. I give up. I live in a neighborhood of half million dollar houses, and I'm stuck looking across the street at degenerates.

Sounds like you live next to me in the 89521 zip code. Hi neighbor.

Doesn’t it suck when you buy a home and people tell you what you’re to do with it? Neighbors should be able to tell you how to live your life. It’s obvious you want to go with the way things were. Too bad there is a change that has been needed in your area for some time. Deal with it. You’re wrong. Their way is better than yours.

tahoe1028

What's the code violation they are committing?

People just suck in general. Sounds like you would like to move to where there's no people like allot of us.

I still have legal commitments here (aka crotch goblins) and a few more years to retirement. After that it's time to hit the road to find my inner peace.

BobF

Premium Member
If the Repugs have a good idea, I'm for it.
If the Demorats have a good idea, I'm for it.
If anyone has a good idea, I'm for it.
At this terrible time this country is going through, I'm for 'America'. It will not hurt my feelings to make sure our less fortunate are helped. I'm not rich, but I've not been 'really' hungry since I was a teenage when we had 'zero' cash. Sure, I hate a lot of taxes, but one drive down 4th street and you'll see that assistance must be rendered. Dylan

WILLD420

Premium Member
Sorry for the crappy cut and paste, I exceeded the 10,000 character limit...

Unlike others, or maybe you, I don't judge someone's values by their voting record or which political candidate that they support. Whatever your habits are, I could not care less as long as they are not hurting anyone else; so be it. I do my best not to infer your are a morally reprehensible person based on your political views even when you paint others with a broad brush of assumptions based on their age or viewpoints.

Most of us do now that the escapees from California are coming here in droves, again, why would it be hard to believe. You seem to be educated and probably have a good job. Overall, I think you are probably an o.k. person, we just have different viewpoints on a lot of things.

I understand you have an emotional thing going on here, but your inflammatory language is what turns people off before they even get started reading your comments. "Semper Fi" is a motto that means a lot to some people. Your use of it here in a derogatory fashion demeans your message to others instantly, serving to divide and inferring an attempt to show your superiority or judgement of others. You could have just said "Ex-Military Drifter" then you wouldn't be attacking a whole legion of good people who bust their hump every day to keep us safe. There are plenty of broken people running around the world who served in the military. Some were good people who are broken inside after what they saw and the lack of reintegration into polite society, others weren't all that good to begin with but are now worse for their experiences and like who they are.

Again with the attacks on someone because of who they are in life. No life is worthless, just some contribute less to the world than others. I get your judgement of him and your frustration because I fight this on my own sometimes but you wonder why people stack up against what you have to say. It's not that we disagree with everything you are trying to say. It's that your delivery comes across as "better than thou" which really turns people off of your message and detracts from the story.

Glad you helped her but you are judging again. I understand, easy to do. I once thought that way and I still fight it every day. Now that I've had kids, I cannot condone enabling them in their self destruction but I can also understand the heartbreak that comes from shutting the door in their face and watching them fail by decisions they make. Nothing good comes from alcohol or drugs when you let them get the better of you and watching them destroy your child might have been more than she could handle.

Until this week.
Yup. Gotta love the city life. We lived on a cul-de-sac once. Biggest house at the end was bought by a bunch of O.G. L.A. gangsters. They moved in about 30 people into a 6 bedroom house. They took over the whole parking arrangement for everyone. They probably had 20 cars and none of them had jobs so they parked their crap while you were at work and then they would key your ride or intentionally run into it if you parked in front of your own house and they had to walk another 20 feet. Many people suck. Crappy people suck worse.

Because they know there isn't anything they can do about it. The street is public property, anybody can park there. Is it right, hell no, but you don't have any private property rights to that area, even if it detracts from your view or property values. Now, you might understand why some of us don't support the Democratic Party or the Rino Republicans who attack what little private property rights we have, in the name of "Social Justice". FWIW, I also hate homeowners associations because they are usually run by the biggest group of whiny little spoiled house-rats that exist in the neighborhood but they sometimes serve a purpose. Kinda like having a plunger in your house. It does a dirty job and nobody wants to display it on the coffee table but without it things are a lot worse most times. You just have to keep it in check and not let the plunger brigade start dictating how the rest of the house operates.

Last edited:

WILLD420

Premium Member
Why not go see if you can make friends with them. Maybe if they know you, they might respect you. I doubt it but then, you can at least say you tried.

Sorry to hear that. It sucks when it happens. Don't give up. Just step back for a minute and regroup. Karma has a way of working but sometimes the train is slow.

There is reasonable society but not this year or here. I've been a lot of places in my life. The U.S.A. has gone downhill for decades just like the rest of the world. All around the world, people are getting to where they don't respect themselves and have no morality because of a myriad of reasons. I have friends who have traveled to places again after being gone for 20 years and they cannot believe the change that the younger generations have brought. Trashiness, no morality, drug abuse and all the other ills that come with a generation of people who don't appreciate anything and believe that no matter what, there will always be another person to take advantage of to get what you want.

If you are a Leftist, you believe this is because there isn't a strong enough Government in place to keep people in line. Hate to break it to you, but the only people that Government keeps in line are the ones faking it when they think someone is watching.

If you are not a Leftist, you believe the moral decline is a result of the degradation of our society by having no stay at home parents, no real consequences for bad behavior, no morality and little real truth taught in schools and the absence of other factors such as religion or good parenting due to the meddling of well-intentioned but incompetent bureaucrats. There are more but that is just a sampling.

All I can say, is that people are what they are. If you let them be who they want to be, a large number of them will be lazy takers who abuse others for their own petty enjoyment and to gain advantage without working. There will always be a group who are more responsible and who believe in doing right, no matter whether they believe in a Deity or not but they are overshadowed in a society that prefers material possessions and entertainment escapism rather than hard work and self-fulfillment.

As for saving others by taxing those that have to give to the less fortunate. My life experience has shown me that a hand-out is always asked for a repeat, where a hand-up is often refused because they prefer their position in life that allows them to abstain from responsibility for their own actions and actual effort to comply with standards of conduct. Yes, there are a lot of needy people, especially after this intentional destruction of our economy but before that, there were still thousands upon thousands of homeless and poor who shun changing their status because they prefer what they have.

Because of this, I support charity by individuals but I condemn forced charity done through the filter of Government which takes it's fair share and then some to do the same, or lesser quality, work.