What happens if Trump loses in 2020?

Menard_LaPue

Dems win, and outlaw oil, guns, CO2, Round Up, alternative schools, Fox News, certain radio stations, while they continue to rob the piggy bank with Trains to Nowhere and Electric Battery scams as they did with Solyndra and solar energy in their last round. Economic civil war starts; oil producers stop shipping gasoline to big cities, especially in New York and California. Farmers stop shipping food to liberal states, truckers quit trucking, and eventually big cities are under seige, starved for supplies, including drugs and alcohol. "The Rurals" have guns and food, and energy, but no new cell phones. The "City-zens" retaliate by stopping networking services in rural areas. Cities implode from lack of food and energy, "City-zens" attack and eat each other, and there are 90% less liberal voters in 4 years.

maxamillion2345

A few thoughts... In four years I will be happy to be wrong on any number of these. All are assuming the Empire takes all three branches...
Yes a little hyperbolic but.... haha

Um...
Crinkle, Crinkle.. (Adds layer of tinfoil..)

The economy and the stock market align and everything crashes.... Governors start lifting restrictions and suddenly people go back to work. Biden claims recovery is better than ever before. Media confirms this as true...

The Military Industrial Complex roars back to life. Within two years we are back into the sweet, sweet wars...

A mass shooting happens so we can have a serious talk about guns. Scary black rifles are banned. SC decides not to take up the case... Boating accidents increase..

2 years in, Biden is replaced with K Harris officially although we had seen him for less than 10 public appearances.

Republicans and Democrats create bi-partisan legislation so another DT will never infiltrate the ranks of the elite again.. (Ross Perot...)

Covid lasts till the end of 2021. Suddenly vaccines are trusted again... Masks stay in style and never go away....

The media gets people to start believing they are no longer bias as fox news starts getting more liberal. Pushes the 100 reasons why expanding the SC is a good thing. People eat that up.... 4 justices added, 0 f**ks given...

Universal healthcare is talked about forever but never implemented because rich don't vote to tax themselves at the level required to make it happen.

National Debt is doubled... Nobody cares....
This seems plausible.

willys dave

I'm so ashamed of Nevada right now. We moved here from Cali. 10 years ago to become Nevadans and not bring any of California's ways with us, we came here to assimilate. At that time, gas was damn near 5 bucks a gallon, the unemployment rate was about as bad as any state, there was no construction, and there were empty houses everywhere. After Trump became President, everything I just mentioned turned around. How is it so many are voting blue ? Is it all cheating or, has so many people moved here that has changed the political landscape ?

DJRENO

Premium Member
I'm so ashamed of Nevada right now. We moved here from Cali. 10 years ago to become Nevadans and not bring any of California's ways with us, we came here to assimilate. At that time, gas was damn near 5 bucks a gallon, the unemployment rate was about as bad as any state, there was no construction, and there were empty houses everywhere. After Trump became President, everything I just mentioned turned around. How is it so many are voting blue ? Is it all cheating or, has so many people moved here that has changed the political landscape ?
I'm exactly like you. Cali expat that wanted to get away from that crap. I'm pissed. I don't want to move again, but with that shit Sisolack for governor I'm thinking about it. As to your final question - some of both

The economy crashed because of leveraged securities in the housing markets and was at all time low, not because Trump made any changes. Large business like Tesla moving to Nevada encouraged other Californians to follow...the only reason we are doing so good is because California moved in. Reno is riding on the coattails of the Bay Area. So you can blame/thank them, not politics. There was nowhere to go but up. For Trump to take all the credit for that is silly. Not saying I support or otherwise for the Orange Man, but it’s important to be objective and realize the reason the economy boomed after 2011.

willys dave

The housing crash was in 2008. By the time Obama/Biden left in 2016, the economy was still lousy. In 2017, Trump and Congress changed corporate taxes from 35% to 20%! and got rid of thousands of crazy regulations that cost business billions. The corporate tax rate alone was enough to explode the economy! He also brought thousands of manufacturing jobs back to the US by putting a tariff on imported goods. The main stream media is so biased and sometimes corrupt because they don't tell you the full story. Dems are going raise taxes, change the laws just like CA where stealing under $995 is just a ticket and you won't be able to tell the difference between the 2 states.

Thanks for the added knowledge, Dave!

And yes, the media brainwashing is as bad or worse then the politicians. The news is such bull these days, the only show I can count on being somewhat objective is 60 minutes.

DJRENO

Premium Member
Thanks for the added knowledge, Dave!

And yes, the media brainwashing is as bad or worse then the politicians. The news is such bull these days, the only show I can count on being somewhat objective is 60 minutes.
HAHAHAHAHAHA - that's a joke, right?