What happens if Trump loses in 2020?

shady

So telling facts is now propaganda, telling lies isn't...

Bring on the tin hats.
What are some "facts" you are disputing or supporting? That there was massive fraud during the election by the democrats, that most democratic protests are violent while republican are peaceful, that masks do nothing to prevent china virus, as your govoner. Lets hear it.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
So telling facts is now propaganda, telling lies isn't...

Bring on the tin hats.

ok cary, i'll bite.

here's a quote from AP.

"Demonstrations over President Donald Trump’s loss at the polls have resulted in charges against nearly two dozen people in Washington, including a person accused of setting off a commercial firework and four people accused in an assault that left the victim unconscious on the street.”

who would you assume was the perpetrator of illegal activities after reading this?

DirtyChemist

NV is blue because of Unions in Vegas and Reno as well as the obliteration of reality from most people's pampered well fed lives though education and media that exemplifies brainwashing propaganda.

At least SOMEOME is willing to blame the state for its changes. You must be from California to say such a thing.

Oh and this is going to suck watching the economy fall from its current status. We haven’t seen $3/ gallon fuel for a while.

caryt

So where is all the proof of election Fraud???
Ya all say ya have it till you in front of a Judge then poof no proof.

Kind a of like the idiot on Fox who has the goods on Biden but says it got lost by FedEx.
Only fools would make this shit up and belive it.

Ya all lost just like we did 4 years ago but we got up the next day and put on our Man pants and dealt with it.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
So where is all the proof of election Fraud???
Ya all say ya have it till you in front of a Judge then poof no proof.

Kind a of like the idiot on Fox who has the goods on Biden but says it got lost by FedEx.
Only fools would make this shit up and belive it.

Ya all lost just like we did 4 years ago but we got up the next day and put on our Man pants and dealt with it.
So do you want us to "deal with it" like you dealt with it? When should we start impeachment proceedings?

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe you can explain the vote count jumps to me then. The statistical probability for that is near zero in a normal election.

Attachments

• michigan-wisconsin.jpg
    michigan-wisconsin.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 5

BobF

Premium Member
I've already found my stress level go way down. I know the less fortunate than us will get some help now. The 'very' rich will pay their fair tax share. For the most part, I'll be happy to have the rest of the world look at the U.S.A. with respect again. These last 4 years have shown we can recover from any disaster, and that's for sure.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I've already found my stress level go way down. I know the less fortunate than us will get some help now. The 'very' rich will pay their fair tax share. For the most part, I'll be happy to have the rest of the world look at the U.S.A. with respect again. These last 4 years have shown we can recover from any disaster, and that's for sure.

Respect or lack thereof, is not what people in most other counties think of when they think of USA. It's envy and admiration. Which is why US takes in about half of world's immigrants. Respect only comes up in high political circles, through media, to convince the peons that only weak US is worthy of respect.

BobF

Premium Member
Respect or lack thereof, is not what people in most other counties think of when they think of USA. It's envy and admiration. Which is why US takes in about half of world's immigrants. Respect only comes up in high political circles, through media, to convince the peons that only weak US is worthy of respect.
I have no idea what the fuck you just said, something about respect, although I could not figure it out. I can see your head is full of lies and bullshit, and your willingness to spread that crap around. How about saying something positive.

kairo

Staff member
Maybe you can explain the vote count jumps to me then. The statistical probability for that is near zero in a normal election.

Mail in votes, which were counted last in almost every state, and leaned heavily dem.

kairo

Staff member
We didn't see that in Nevada, or other states (besides Michigan, Wisconsin, PA and maybe Georgia?)

We did see it a bit in NV. The election here was way tighter (within 1%) until the mail-ins got counted, and set the spread to over 3%.

Also, you have to remember that certain counties will report more votes and those will be bigger totals. Predominantly across the US, most of our denser populated counties are heavy blue, or light red.

My guess, looking at your graph, is that some big blue counties reported later in the day and there you see the sharp uptick. Lots of votes reported at once.

Stock market also had it's best week last week since 1987, which makes me happy lol.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea what the fuck you just said, something about respect, although I could not figure it out. I can see your head is full of lies and bullshit, and your willingness to spread that crap around. How about saying something positive.
You "could not figure out" what I was talking about, but you determined with certainty that it was all crap? :confused: Well, then I am positive that it's you that's full of crap.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
We did see it a bit in NV. The election here was way tighter (within 1%) until the mail-ins got counted, and set the spread to over 3%.

Also, you have to remember that certain counties will report more votes and those will be bigger totals. Predominantly across the US, most of our denser populated counties are heavy blue, or light red.

My guess, looking at your graph, is that some big blue counties reported later in the day and there you see the sharp uptick. Lots of votes reported at once.

Stock market also had it's best week last week since 1987, which makes me happy lol.

All Biden vote increases in Nevada were accompanied by proportionate Trump increases. I work for Secretary of State in IT, http://SilverStateElection.nv.gov is one of my responsibilities and I've been present for all data loads. No jurisdiction, including Clark, has provided data files with such lopsided results. In Nevada, the Election Day voting was 38% Rep, 29% Dem, Early Voting - 42% Rep, 28% Dem, Mail Ballots - 26% Rep, 46% Dem, so while it supports the general preference for voting method, it would not support one candidate getting 96% and the other 4% in a single batch.

DJRENO

Premium Member
OK, I'm positive that the Dems stole the election.

kairo

Staff member
Because the ballot boxes got stuffed with illegal votes

Not a single one of the court cases that were brought found any sort of validity for this. The vast majority of those cases that were laughed out of court were from republican judges. Where's your evidence for this?