whats up from C.C.

Dr Smash

Reno4x4 Vendor
my junk, the work on it never ends. Allways something to modify, Right now I am in the process of putting hydro assist on it. Just replaced the steering arm studs with FROR's kit and tapped the box today for fittings. Think I might mount teh ram this weekend. :D

Attachments

• P3186023.JPG
    P3186023.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 292

Dr Smash

Reno4x4 Vendor
I am running those tires that are on it. I just happen to have another set of 38s thru a deal I made. And yup still all toyota under the hood. 22r w/ match porting to the carb adapter to the intake manifold and manifold to head, header with 2.5 exhaust all the way to the back it has been backpressure tuned, MSD ignition. Turbo flywheel and clutch,g52 trans crawl box marlin and stock 2:28 rear case. 5:29s locked F&R rear is an IFS axle and the front uses IFS hubs and FJ80 rotors w/93 4run calipers and master cylinder.

Sauce

That is sweet smash, I know you have put a ton of work in to it, it has turned out well. Don't listen to everyone else, paint is overrated :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dr Smash

Reno4x4 Vendor
I fixed the paint on the doors a few days ago :D And the tires I have for sale are TSLs

Attachments

• P5026160.JPG
    P5026160.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 228

blackwidow

alright, well you throw on some tube doors and it looks a lot better...the paint job looks good....just looked wierd with the solid blue doors. Lookin good