Where is this trail? Part 3.

MR.ROCKAPE

Hey Dennis,What happened to part 2??Deleted??That thread was getting major traffic(for this board at least).I knew it, too HARDCORE!!!

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
That thread was also getting out of hand. I moved it into member section for a while.

Instead of calling each other names, why don't we actually post where this or that trail is, so this site doesn't suck because "the trail information on this board is pathetic."

Last edited:

Sauce

come awn denis, put it back up, I promise everyone will be nice to eachother, I will personally beat down rockape and throttleboy if they get out of hand again, I think I can take on a meathead and a midget...

88WranglerMan

damn I post one thing on this board about me pming that guy and every body got out of hand with it man that sure was interesting :D I vote put it back up to :lolrun:

MR.ROCKAPE

Put it back up!I was having fun, this is chit chat.Not trail rides.It was fun US vs. THEM.Come AWN Denis dont be "pathetic"(the fighting words on here)At least put the pics back up I know Throttle boy will like being the famous wheeling MIDGET :mama:

MR.ROCKAPE

davidt said:
come awn denis, put it back up, I promise everyone will be nice to eachother, I will personally beat down rockape and throttleboy if they get out of hand again, I think I can take on a meathead and a midget...
Whoa settle down david!!!Ill get dave the Midget to come by and pay you a visit :lamer: Then who will call you to come and let you photograph the "HARDCORE" action at the moonrocks when those beer swilling buggy guys are out there flopping over a certain buggy for your entertainment???(not mine ,I dont even scratch mine :disagree: )