Where is this trail????

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoon

What and where is "twister"? The guys running the canyon in that thread said that the trail was nameless.

Last edited:

spoon

Hmmmmm. OK. Guys are coming up from Sac-a-tomatoes and running a hardcore trail in this board's backyard and no local guys know anything in regards to the whereabouts of this canyon. :rolleyes: Truly pathetic.

spoon

No sir, not a joke. I do think that it is somewhat pathetic that guys from Sacramento are running what looks to be a great trail in our backyard and as a forum of local Reno area guys we don't know anything about this trail.

NevadaXJ

spoon said:
No sir, not a joke. I do think that it is somewhat pathetic that guys from Sacramento are running what looks to be a great trail in our backyard and as a forum of local Reno area guys we don't know anything about this trail.

:rolleyes:

Yes, because we obviously should know every square inch of the Reno area, and be able to tell what a trail is by a few pictures of some rocks, and we should care how and where some guys with a couple of Jeeps from california are spending their time. I didn't know it was our job to map out and learn every trail in the area so we can tell you where it is. Oh, I have an idea, PM the guy and ask him.

rusty_tlc

Trail?
I saw one hill side full of basalt blocks.
It could have been between two switchbacks almost anywhere in the state.

They did have one part right, Nevada rocks. :yup:

spoon

NevadaXJ said:
:rolleyes:

Yes, because we obviously should know every square inch of the Reno area, and be able to tell what a trail is by a few pictures of some rocks, and we should care how and where some guys with a couple of Jeeps from california are spending their time. I didn't know it was our job to map out and learn every trail in the area so we can tell you where it is. Oh, I have an idea, PM the guy and ask him.
Read the thread you fawktard. In post #6 izzytheman directly asks for a location. The guy gives no information to this canyons location and explains briefly why that is in his next post. The point is HE IS NOT GIVING THE LOCATION OUT TO PEOPLE THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW! Therefore me not knowing this guy and sending him a PM asking for directions would be a waste of time. As far as caring what some guys with jeeps from Sacramento are doing up here wheeling a canyon with real obstacles, maybe you and your fawkin' mall crawler don't care but myself and others on this board are actually interested in rockcrawling and want to know every square inch of this area so we know where to find good trails from mild to the super insane stuff. So feel free to STFU and go back to the Jeeps Unlimited forum and talk about chrome light bars and how to fix squeaking door hinges you fawking moron.

spoon

Denis said:
besides, it doesn't even say it's in Reno area and Nevada is rather large.
Yeah I wondered about that at first also, but I found a post from the same guy in another thread about Moon Rocks referring to this place as "just down the road from Moon Rocks". He didn't give any further details. I've been exploring back in the hills around there and haven't come across anything like what he had in those pictures.

spoon

rusty_tlc said:
Trail?
I saw one hill side full of basalt blocks.
It could have been between two switchbacks almost anywhere in the state.

They did have one part right, Nevada rocks. :yup:
Okay maybe not a true "trail". How 'bout obstacles, big obstacles :yup: .

NevadaXJ

spoon said:
Read the thread you fawktard. In post #6 izzytheman blah blah blah

Wow, anger issues, much? I did read the thread, and I still don't care. My suggestion would be to stop trying to be mr. internet tough guy, and politely PM the dude. Regardless of what he said in the thread, you are not out anything by trying. He may be fairly reasonable one on one, if approached correctly. I would leave out the name calling when you send him a PM, though. Some people have trouble seperating real life from the internet, and he may actually care what you think about him, unlike myself. I did enjoy your reply to me, however, I like a good chuckle. For now I will keep my mall crawler, and when I decide to build a rig that is pointless for anything other than rock crawling, I'll be more than happy to look you up for advice. Jeep Unlimited? Never been there, but thanks for the recomendation, I'll check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.