Where to Buy Gears

Scrub

Now thats ive got my D44 Apart I'm trying to figure out where the best place to buy gears would be, I'm going with 4.56 in the 44 and in the Front 30 (Getting another 30 To Build At the Same time with the 44) so where do you guys buy your gears from? Online or Local

Do you install them yourself or take it to a shop? i think im gonna try this one by myself :eek: :wave:

The Boss

I just bought mine at Shaffers and I am going to have them install the gears because I heard you need aloght of specialty tools and the know-how, but I dont really know so you should ask I dont know but I took out my thirds and I'm getting 5:29's and its costing me around seven hundred and fifty bucks.

xjmoser

Scrub said:
Now thats ive got my D44 Apart I'm trying to figure out where the best place to buy gears would be, I'm going with 4.56 in the 44 and in the Front 30 (Getting another 30 To Build At the Same time with the 44) so where do you guys buy your gears from? Online or Local

Do you install them yourself or take it to a shop? i think im gonna try this one by myself :eek: :wave:

Rawbrown.com is were I got mine. The best price I could find.