Who are you?

andrewksu

Premium Member
Hey all, New to Reno coming from Kansas City via a short stint in the Bay area. I inherited an XJ from a friend that passed, so it's my duty to go on adventures he no longer can do. It's my second XJ and is currently stock, but I'll be lifting and putting on 31-32"'s shortly. Looking forward to the great trails the west offers, meeting new folks, and building up a new rig.

jeepheraddict

Hi!!

Summer I’m from Az but husband is in military! We travel all over the place and are currently in fallon till late August ! We travel to Cali, az etc just did fordyce today! Always up for a run! We have a 17 built jku an a 2012 one ton build. Right now we have the jku with us!! Can’t wait to see y’all out an about

PoorGuy

FNG here. Hoping to find group (existing or interested) to slowly but surely setup shooting in BLM area. A community range if allowed. I want to contribute clearing area of brush and put good steel targets.

Sleepyjim

Greetings all, FNG living in Fernley, moved from Arizona last November for a job.......

Got a couple jeeps and love to explore, ghost town hunt and check out history.

Jim

RogueKNB

Appreciate the add....

I have just moved to the Reno area and am really looking forward to exploring the trails in the area!! I am a beginner and willing to learn the ropes from the experienced crowd!

Looking forward to learning from you all and maybe even make some friends.

naysjp

I was told a job offer will be extended to me so waiting for a job offer from Reno to hit my inbox. If everything is acceptable, I'll be making my way to Reno, NV from San Diego, CA. It stings to have to leave my hometown but I need to support myself and a fresh start is probably what I need. I've owned a Jeep for 16 yrs. Excited for a new chapter in my life.

Last edited:

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I was told a job offer will be extended to me so waiting for a job offer from Reno to hit my inbox. If everything is acceptable, I'll be making my way to Reno, NV from San Diego, CA. It stings to have to leave my hometown but I need to support myself and a fresh start is probably what I need. I've owned a Jeep for 16 yrs. Excited for a new chapter in my life.
Welcome!