Who owns the bobbed J-truck?

Dirty Harry

Staff member
I have seen this bobbed, black Jeep J series truck around town a few times, mainly in Sparks near Reed High School. It has a roll bar in back and what look like 37" MT/Rs on black steel wheels. Does anyone know the owner of this truck and how I can get in touch with them?

Thanks,

Harry

Dirty Harry

Staff member
That is the one, it used to be tan but it has been flat black for a while now. I'd like to take a closer look at it and talk to the owner, it looks like he actually wheels it.

4xyota

go to the in-n-out parking (races next to in-n-out )lot on friday night he goes their I talked to him last friday he has a tbi 350 in it, ARB front, Detroit rear, 37". And he does what he can asis right now because no front shaft yet but with that 350 he can play preety well with out a front shaft.

Last edited:

Dirty Harry

Staff member
4xyota said:
go to the in-n-out parking (races next to in-n-out )lot on friday night he goes their I talked to him last friday he has a tbi 350 in it, ARB front, Detroit rear, 37". And he does what he can asis right now because no front shaft yet but with that 350 he can play preety well with out a front shaft.

Cool, thanks for the info. I will try to get down there and chat with him.

Dirty Harry

Staff member
4xyota if you or anyone else talks to this guy again I'd appreciate it if you could get his name and number, I'd like to talk to him more about his rig and haven't made it down to the south end of town for the races yet.

4xyota

I haven't been to the races in awhile herd like 94-97 people got busted for raceing and spectating but haven't made it back up their yet :D