Who was that masked man?

rusty_tlc

I ran into a guy with a sweet Toy truck in Death Valley this weekwnd. I didn't get his name but he said he set up a Steves loop run on Thanksgiving. Drives a yellow built toyota truck.

Anybody know who that was?

TREE

Yes, we met at mesqite springs campground

It turned out to be a really good trip, I have lots of photos and some video.
Have you got your rig put back together yet????
Talk to you later
Eric

rusty_tlc

Welcome to Reno4X4.com!
Still working on my rig, suffering from "while I'm at it syndrome". Since I talked to you I've added Power steering and Hydro Ram to the list. Check the 'Ol Rusty thread in the members rigs forum.

TREE

I got an account and everything so thanks, buit my files are too big and it only downloads about halv to 2/3 of the pic before it says that it is done. Any other ideas except downsizing the pic??

rusty_tlc

First thing is re-set your camera to a lower resolution unless you are taking pictures you plan to print. That fixes the problem in the future.

Photobucket will auto re-size pictures to a reasonable size on free accounts after they are up loaded. This won't help if the files are to big to upload. The only thing you can do is re-size your pics or pony up the dough for a paid account. If you pay for an account and post pictures full size you will make an enemy of all the users with dial up access.

Edit: Or send them to Sauce :D

Last edited:

TREE

Pics

Hey sauce,

I sent some of the pics to your email address
How long do you have left at UNR??
Im graduating this May so I will be on campus throughout the next two semesters
Thanks again
TREE

TREE

Im getting MY BS in Beneral studies

I was just looking at the TLCA web site and have a few questions reguarding membership
I have a truck not a LC

rusty_tlc

TLCA is open to all Toyota 4X owners. Same for Battle Born Cruisers since we are a TLCA chapter. It cost $30 to belong to TLCA, the Trails mag is worth that.

rusty_tlc

TREE said:
$30 bucks a year or what???
Mostly just the magazine and a little dash plaque. I do it because they do a lot of work keeping trails open and such, like most offroad clubs. $30 dosen't seem like much to me but I'm not a student. I didn't join until Mark at Metal Tech sent me a free copy of Trails. I think it's worth $5 a copy for the tech columns.