Who's the best upholstery shop in town?

Got4wd

I have a 1997 f350 seat that needs the fabric redone. The material is thin and just doesn't look good anymore. I have purchased the oem material and would like someone to copy the pattern to oem specs. I don't want some hack since the fabric isn't made anymore and I just happened to get the last of the material.

Here is a pic of the seat that needs redone. Who deserves the work and can match it perfectly?

http://s81.photobucket.com/user/got...5-4FB1-9309-B1222A8CD5D8_zpsnhrdvfqt.jpg.html

turbobrick

I don't know who is the best, but I do know that you should under no circumstances ever use A1 Upholstery in Silver Springs. Robert Daly, the owner, is a known scam artist and all around shyster.

Washoe Wrangler

I've used Alex's Upholstery in Mound House on a number of commercial jobs. He has also reupholstered our boat, repairs on my company trucks, and a headliner in my daughters XJ. Good Guy!

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
Bumping this to get recommendations. I don’t think I can find another thread I posted in. Looking to get the seats wrapped with leather.

DJRENO

Premium Member
I had the seat in my 2006 Ram redone at Champion on Golden Ln. Perfect job. Like new.

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
Have you looked into Katzkin products? They have a number of authorized installers in town, might be a good start.

Not really because their website just says ‘preferred dealer’ and doesn’t give me the contact info to call.

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
Might be worth trying Motorsheep in town. I know its been a long time But 15 years ago I got a cover for them for a gmc truck I had and they did great work. I'm guessing it would be similar to those Katzkin products.

Mr_Scott

Premium Member
Might be worth trying Motorsheep in town. I know its been a long time But 15 years ago I got a cover for them for a gmc truck I had and they did great work. I'm guessing it would be similar to those Katzkin products.
Covers they installed in my then new 03 GMC 2500 work truck just finally let go. Pretty good deal for what we paid.