Wine-O!

KYOTA

My wife and I have recently been on a wine kick. I'm a lifer beer drinker and she a bourbon and soda drinker but we decided to give it a try after seeing the movie "Sideways" ANyone seen it? pretty good movie with Paul Giamatti ( Pig Vomit in Private Parts) and Thomas Hayden Church (Wings) where they spend THC's last weekend as a bachelor driving thru Sonoma wine country and get housed all weekend on fermented grapes. So weve been going to Safeway and gettting wine by the six pack, six bottles at a time, mix and match. Anyway I never really was much of a wine drinker but now that we're actually putting something into it it isnt all that bad, and a couple of glasses and I am buzzed :eek: as my mother would say maybe I'm just finally getting some couth :disagree: never fear though if you see me on the trail I'll have a good 'ol can of Hamms or Oly, whatevers in season :D

Reno Computer Repair

renocomputerrepair.com
Staff member
Beer

KYota....
Where in the world did you find Hamms and Olympia?????
Thought they were both out of business along with Schlitz and Old Milwalkee.... :eek:

KYOTA

Well I'm north of Portland and Hamms is readily available as is Oly for the most part but I dont know who is brewing Oly now, and yes the old Oly brewery was shut down a few years ago. Why oh why :(

rusty_tlc

I grew up in the PNW. How about Lucky Lager, is it still around? Loved it.

I drank Hieldberg when I was in HS, at something like $2 a twelve pack, we could afford it back then.

Wine is good on occasion, my problem is I drink it like beer. :disagree:

RARECJ8

i liked Sideways, but i lost some sympathy for Paul's character when he stole $ from his mother... Funny flick otherwise.

mb