Yerington 300

fernley1

The Yerington 300 offroad will be held this Memorial day weekend, May 25-27.
Tech inspection on Saturday, racing on Sunday.
So far, looks like lots of trucks are entered for the race.

Dirty Harry

Staff member
This is always a great race and very spectator friendly. If you have been in the past you already know that, but if you haven't been before come down for the parade in downtown Yerington or to watch the race, it is worth the drive.

87 T4r

I'm hoping to make it. More interested in helping out though. Is there anyway to volunteer?

Dirty Harry

Staff member
Last edited:

Dr Smash

Reno4x4 Vendor
I would love to race in this. The truck would need a few more things done to it to make it fit their rules. I'm outta time and money to complete something like that.

87 T4r

VIRRA has a forum, post up in there and I bet someone will take you up in your offer.

If you REALLY want to have a good time there is a guy on Race-Dezert.com offering up the passenger seat in his race truck for about $600.
Ohhhhhh, so so tempting. I have no suit or helmet so that already puts me out :banghead:

Though it's still worth trying to talk to the guy, thanks for putting that up!

turbobrick

I won't be able to attend, but I'm rooting for Koenig Racing to take their class, and be really close to the overall. Go Mike!

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to Shelby Hall on finishing first in Stock Full class.

2013-vorra-yerington-300-race-dezert-09.jpg

Also, to Matt Myres, who broke his back two years ago racing, then rebuilt his rig and himself to finish 8 minutes behind Shelby in 2nd.

2013-vorra-yerington-300-race-dezert-11.jpg

Sam Cothrun took 3rd in T class.