Yota guy

KYOTA

I hope you all dont discriminate against Yota's :D I found this board while searching for info on our recent Bronco Canyon mission and it turned out to be a pretty cool forum and a good place to get the feel for whats going on in your area. I'm from Portland but like to wheel in the south. I usually hang out on Marlins board (mod there) or Pirate and dont care what you wheel as long as you're wheelin'!

my 83 with everything- this is from Bronco last weekend
bc115wf.jpg

KYOTA

oh jees lets see
83 longbed bobbed 17"
63" Chevy's
44044 Waggys
Hi-Steer
old school Longs just pulled in favor of new 30 spline longs (should be here tomorrow)
4340 chromo 30 spline inners
Marlins L52HD trans
Marlin ultimate 4.7 duals w/ 23 spline turbo upgrade and 23 spline input in my stock case
rear V6 third,spool 4.88
front fj80 hi pinion third, Detroit 4.88
was 35" MTRs on 15x8 steelies but pulled those in favor of 37" Creepy Crawlers or 38.5 SX's - havent decided yet

theres more I'm forgetting I'm sure

heres my buildup thread on Marlins board
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=2993.0

Last edited:

spoon

Read through your build-up thread on Marlins board that you linked to. :thumbsup: Solid built yota ya' got.

rusty_tlc

Very nice rig. One of the things I like about this forum is it isn't brand specific, there seem to be a lot of XJ guys though. :rolleyes:

4xyota

nice rig hope to see you on one of the trips this summer. I am going for dual case setup this summer and much more :D

KYOTA

still looking, I think the Maxxis' are out, got a line on a set of 80% 38" SXs and a set of 37" MTRs on DIY beadlocks. Think I'm going with the SXs and ordering a new set of DIY locks so I can use my wheels. Allthough I really liked my 35" MTRs hmmmmm I guess we'll see what I end up with if I can ever decide :D

KYOTA

I oredered some DIY beadlocks today and I think I'm going to get the 38 SXs this weekend

heres the locks
beadlock59iy.jpg

Last edited:

KYOTA

updated pic with locks and 38s from the roundup last summer, behind Roc Doc and LD on our way to sluice box

mcr4283vn.jpg

sexy_yota_babe

KYOTA said:
updated pic with locks and 38s from the roundup last summer, behind Roc Doc and LD on our way to sluice box

mcr4283vn.jpg

SICK YOTA!!! Welcome....I always love a yota man...that is the only way to go!!!!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

drivnmf

geared lower than protected boxed shell tortise, able to climb over landscaping rocks w/ aid of my tow strap, it's a mall crawler, it's a xj nation member, no....:eek: its MULLET-MAN...:rolling:

L.D.

hey KYLE, good seein ya here. it figures i finally git to see my pos on the internet, and it's broke :rolling: :rolling: but i guess that won't happen again, DSI disrespected me, and hurt my feelings. he called my junk yard truck a POS. it's rolled off to the side of the yard in the weeds. i guess i'll have to buy myself a storebought tube buggy so i can be cool too.:eek:

L.D.

hey KYLE, i'm headed for the tin benders jamberi at the end of april, love to have you join us if you can:D :yes: :woot: