YOTES

Nvghostrider

Fun loop finding roads around one of our usual spots last Sunday. Some experimentation with electronic calls and bunny busting midday while scouting roads with numerous tracks and scat piles in places not normally frequented by dogs. Even called in a fox that paid us no never mind but scanned the horizon for the group of young dogs we were mimicking. Keep a close eye for cat tracks and make sure to roost against something this time of year. Big cats prowl in odd areas and my be watching your six when you're not aware.

Desertdog77

Fun loop finding roads around one of our usual spots last Sunday. Some experimentation with electronic calls and bunny busting midday while scouting roads with numerous tracks and scat piles in places not normally frequented by dogs. Even called in a fox that paid us no never mind but scanned the horizon for the group of young dogs we were mimicking. Keep a close eye for cat tracks and make sure to roost against something this time of year. Big cats prowl in odd areas and my be watching your six when you're not aware.

Yup. Twice in 2015 we were stalked by cats. The first was a female with kittens so no shot. The second was a big male. By the time I got my rifle from the truck and got zeroed in on his location he was long gone.

Nvghostrider

We've had several dogs stop feet behind us and warm us with their breath. Can't imagine a cat, big or little, doing the same and me being okay with that.

xkmacx86

0c75032eae5994756a325fdfb0e782fa.jpg

We go this bobcat just a couple weeks ago. Pushed it into the rocks and when we found it it was just 5 ft above us.